Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Atmosphere

Absolutely cracking today, especially late on in the game when the volume was cranked up to help carry the boys over the line, even saw some on their feet singing in the South Stand and the River End.

Two reasons -

No sun blazing down on the Barclay, something I think always nullifys the atmos!

The team gave us someut to cheer about!

[quote user="Ruddys Ring Finger"]Absolutely cracking today, especially late on in the game when the volume was cranked up to help carry the boys over the line, even saw some on their feet singing in the South Stand and the River End.[/quote]Agree, it was rocking.River end though? Behave.[;)]

it was an electrifying atmosphere - I don''t what it was but just seemed as everyone knew, not only that we could do it, but that we would

as to the River end then I do believe that a fair few were making some noise - and that wasn''t snoring

a great, great day to be at Carrow Road

It reminded me of man utd at home a few years ago. Norwich playing well and competing in a game few gave us any chance in. More of the same from the fans every week please!

if we get a win at Villa I suspect the Spurs cup game will be a busy night, chance for a few of the ''newbies'' to get the cup fever of a night time game

get past them and it''s three games to Wembley

wait for the noise if we are winning on the night

I already told you, we won''t beat Villa because i''m going.

We have never won an away game when I have been in attendance. 7 away games, 5 loses, 2 draws. The best we can manage is a draw i''m afraid.

I''m in the Jarrold, and the atmosphere and noise level was fantastic.

So noisy at the end that I didn''t hear the final whistle, but knew it was over because the entire City stand including our end of the Directors'' Box leapt up in unison; and we''re talking serious levels of hip replacements in there.

I''ve never seen anything like that before.

I was in the lower Barclay today, got to say its one of the best atmosphere I can remember for a long time, Im a bit hoarse now! I am convinced it  lifted the players aswell.