Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Binners!!!

looking at football as a business if a club goes under its because its owners cannot run a business and therefore i have no sympathy with any club going into administration/folding.

The only sad thing is for the fans of the club invloved, but as we are talking about Ipswich here i couldn''t care less for their fans so couldn''t care less if they went under (the same as they would say about us).

Over the years there have been plenty of seasons without a derby game with 1p5wich. I can''t say that I have ever felt deprived by that fact.I pretty much agree with City 1st''s views except that I think they will be relegated this year. The rot has gone too deep and a glance at their goal difference is enough for me to say that this season is finito for them.As to administration, I can''t see how this would happen. Evans owns the club so he owes the debt to himself so I can''t see him pulling the plug. It''s just a vehicle to write off tax from more profitable parts of his empire.

[quote user="Vazzza"]There are some things you shouldn''t wish on anyone, and losing your club is one of them.

[/quote]

Maybe some people who go to watch the Scum could then also watch Norwich. Oh hang on a minute...............[;)]

[quote user="Vazzza"]There are some things you shouldn''t wish on anyone, and losing your club is one of them.

[/quote]

Maybe some people who go to watch the Scum could then also watch Norwich. Oh hang on a minute...............[;)]

"It''s just a vehicle to write off tax from more profitable parts of his empire"

And this fairly blindingly obvious fact seems to still elude the thought processes of our incredibly dimwitted neighbours.

''It is the bad players, bought by bad managers, appointed and overseen by a bad CEO'' ........ and er. that is as far as the simpleminded rustics seem to be able to comprehend. No questioning of why a CEO with not a clue about football was appointed and despite massive failure is still there. No grasp of why if there was any intent at achievement money would be made available, not stuck onto their burdegeoning debt as even more debt (interest).

At some point you would think that these hayseed halfwits would finally twig what was going on, but I wouldn''t hold your breath in that regard.

The day the binners failed to exist would be the day I would be beside myself with joy.

Sheepshags outfit owed money to many a local company when they went ''bust''. Incredibly a few months later he was given the freedom of the Borough.

City 1st does go over the top at times but what he has said on this thread is bang on.

Grubby little club? You bet!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I would be happy for them to level out in the Blue Square Premier.[/quote]

I would love them to have local derbies with Whitton United

[quote user="ricardo"]Over the years there have been plenty of seasons without a derby game with 1p5wich. I can''t say that I have ever felt deprived by that fact.

I pretty much agree with City 1st''s views except that I think they will be relegated this year. The rot has gone too deep and a glance at their goal difference is enough for me to say that this season is finito for them.

As to administration, I can''t see how this would happen. Evans owns the club so he owes the debt to himself so I can''t see him pulling the plug. It''s just a vehicle to write off tax from more profitable parts of his empire.
[/quote]

Like the arms dealing and ticket touting (some would say but not me!)

Richie Wellens comments in the Sun today make for amusing reading. We''ve been comparing their strategy of short term loans with that of ours during the Roeder/Gunn relegation season suggesting that loan players don''t care about the club however here''s Wellens a loan player himself calling out Ipswich''s "permanent" players as the ones who don''t care !!!!!!!. Their situation seems even worse than we may have thought !!

"Their situation seems even worse than we may have thought !! "

It''s far worse, believe me

That is why that have not really been able to sign any players ''up the way up'' but have had to drag in racists, gamblers and other assorted unwanted deadbeats. Problem players that no one else wants. The continuing lack of money has meant that the threadbare squad is now being patched up with very short term loanees.

It will be interesting to see how high Evans has managed to crank their debt up to when the figures come out in a few weeks or so.

oh dear