Sign in to follow this  
grinner

where are you abbey

Joined Torquay yesterday on a ''prove yourself'' deal. Hope it works out as he needs a break after the injuries he''s had

[quote]Joined Torquay yesterday on a ''prove yourself'' deal. Hope it works out as he needs a break after the injuries he''s had[/quote]

Probably won''t though, on account of the fact that he is rubbish.

Worthy mate u have taken a chance there, remember the outrage when we had a go at Henderson!! Probably get somebody on saying dont be so cruel to another human being!!! In the end he was always injured for us and was happy to take his money!!

[quote]Worthy mate u have taken a chance there, remember the outrage when we had a go at Henderson!! Probably get somebody on saying dont be so cruel to another human being!!! In the end he was always injure...[/quote]

Oh well, thats a chance I''m willing to take, even if I do get slaughtered by the "yellow & green tinted glasses" brigade.

He was rubbish.

"Evening News Sports Page Headline 8th August 2007:Henderson joins Dereham Town."

*!*! chuckles loudly*!*!..... and Jarvis joins the Bloaters having once scored a rather good goal against Liverpool!

Calm down lads and laddetts. I will have to agree with you on the Abbey as he was poor. I could have done better. Then again at the time we were in a rather sticky patch and he was apparently slightly good at one time. Ah well. Still I think some of you were a little too harsh on Henderson the other week.

[quote]Worthy what has Dereham done to upset you?[/quote]

LOL!! Yeah, poor old Dereham Town have already been lumbered with Adrian Coote - its not fair to push Hendo on them as well! I apologise to any Dereham Town fans

[quote]Evening News Sports Page headline 8th August 2007. "Shock as Worthy Nigelton says something positive about NCFC"[/quote]

LOL!! Great stuff...

Evening News Sports Page Headline 8th August 2007

"Worthy Nigelton admits he hates NCFC"