Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Snakepit

Nice to see the quislings back after their League Cup non-show and hats off for the rich irony of the chorus of "Tony Pulis, you look like a chav" from the Burberry and Stone Island clad "die hards".

I don''t know what he''s on about. He confuses me. I saw an empty snakepit on Wednesday and a full Snakepit yesterday. Anyone know why?

[quote user="henrik"]I''ve never heard of the word quisling! What actually does it mean?[/quote]

You know when you go to a pub quiz?   Well a quisling is a small  pub quiz................or it could be a quiz in a small pub [:S]

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]

Nice to see the quislings back after their League Cup non-show and hats off for the rich irony of the chorus of "Tony Pulis, you look like a chav" from the Burberry and Stone Island clad "die hards".

[/quote][img]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/failedtroll.png[/img]You''ve confirmed with this post that you never go to Carrow Road, I''ve not seen anyone wearing Burberry in the Snakepit for years and that''s where my season ticket is for Mungo.

Which Tony Pullis song Mungo?You wear the Club Shop?Do you own a f**king suit?Looks like a Chav?All good hearted banter my little troll, if you are trying to imply that everyone in the Snakepit is a Chav you should try going in there sometime, you will find there are people of all ages, agreed there is a small percentage of Chavs but the majority aren''t. A word of warning though Mungo, if you do decide to venture in there to see for yourself don''t wear your Ipswich shirt or you might regret it.

[img]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/24380573.jpg[/img]Think what you want Mungo, I''ve only missed Spurs on Wednesday and the Liverpool game this season and they were the first home games missed for over 3 seasons.

Hey Harry, it would be interesting to see what Arsekin looks like.

May be your ''troll pic'' is based on your sighting of him.

What a portion this guy is

Mango napkins!

Bought to you by the makers of BW, BW cat, BW dog, the acopoylte, goodnewsgreg and many more

Is there any end to this mans crusade? Will he be accepted (as he so desperately) wants on one of his accounts?

Watch tomorrow in awe as mungo bumpkin logs in and posts inflammatory posts about the n&p stand then logs out as BW cat magical appears and pretends to argue against mungo bumpkins IN EXACTLY THE SAME POSTING STYLE!

LMAO

It''s quite funny you are accusing others of lying about attending games Mungo.

Slightly odd how you couldn''t post this straight away, you had to wait for someone to post something for you to pick up on and have a go.

Of course I was there with all my posh Uni chums, we went out for pimms and champagne to celebrate afterwards.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]It''s quite funny you are accusing others of lying about attending games Mungo. Slightly odd how you couldn''t post this straight away, you had to wait for someone to post something for you to pick up on and have a go. Of course I was there with all my posh Uni chums, we went out for pimms and champagne to celebrate afterwards.[/quote]

Huzzah GP....I also imbibed in my favourite tipple after the game a ''pint of twos''  (Absinthe and Fat Cat Bitter)

Perhaps some of us have more interesting things to do after games, Student Grant, than run back to our bedrooms and tell the world we''ve just got Wayne Biggins'' autograph

Perhaps some of us have more interesting things to do after games, Student Grant, than run back to our bedrooms and tell the world we''ve just got Wayne Biggins'' autograph

[/quote]

What like interfering with farmyard animals MB???

[/quote]

And perhaps some of us have other things to do before, during and after games. Does the self-employed clown work bring in much dosh?

"as BW cat magical appears and pretends to argue against mungo bumpkins IN EXACTLY THE SAME POSTING STYLE! "

What exact same posting style? What sort of inflammatory posts have I been making?

It''s an absolute joke that you think I come from the same maker of BW, bagoshyte and others. I don''t seem to display any of their, shall we say, "attributes".

Or at least I bloody hope I don''t.

"pitchfork wielding mob"

Strange, I was under the impression that it was just one person saying that, uh, "me".

Sounds rather similar to a certain somebody who described city1st as having a "horde" of followers.

[/quote]

Are you retarded?

I said I went put for Pimms and champagne...

(Well actually went to my Grandads house with rest if my family for fireworks, and fairly sure my only post on Saturday was in the Rays Find thread congratulating Till on his win, but whatever you continue you''re hilarious campaign. And who is Wayne Biggins?)