Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

According to a reliable poster on Not606...

6 goals in 16 apperances last season (9 of which were off the subs bench), quick and powerful but maybe not the ''big name'' many were hoping for.

Would happily have Gio Dos Santos, in the the hope Norwich can get the same form he shows for Mexico out of him.

Ah just mentioned this. I rate him he has just never had a good run and often comes on as an impact sub. Shouldn''t be too expensive but would rather Gio.

Players records are tough to judge - rarely an indicator of how they will perform at a new club (eg holts record at forest abysmal) and how the manager uses them make a huge difference.    If Anchibe joins and its right for him he could be either the next holt or next strihavka so I will give him his chance and have to trust hughton that he will fit his style.

Realistically the striker is unlikely to be who we want (RVP already just signed for manure :-( ) and all the options linked so far have down sides - the ever popular guidietti for example.  

At the moment we do need at least one striker and if he has pace then all the better - given injuries I would like two incl one being a loan if needed.

He''s a prominent poster on Not606 but reliable? not so sure

Othernames he has linked recently includes Chris Mcann, Ehtrington and Felix Bastians. While Grant Holt was days away from signing a contract with West Ham despite the fact that we never accepted a bid for him

To be fair to him though, he doesnt actually claim to be in the know most of the time, and presents most of these as just rumours - which you have not made clear in the OP

Would love Dos Santos here, can presumably play on either wing (we do still only have 3 wide men... Surman isn''t that effective out wide), probably upfront as well. Anichibe would be ok, not the best signing ever. But i''d imagine Hughton is finding it tough to find better than what we''ve got within out budget. He could be a good player here, regardless of his previous record. Remind me again of Holt''s premiership record prior to joining us?

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]He''s a prominent poster on Not606 but reliable? not so sure

Othernames he has linked recently includes Chris Mcann, Ehtrington and Felix Bastians. While Grant Holt was days away from signing a contract with West Ham despite the fact that we never accepted a bid for him

To be fair to him though, he doesnt actually claim to be in the know most of the time, and presents most of these as just rumours - which you have not made clear in the OP[/quote]Ahh right I do apologise, thank god it might not be true.