Sign in to follow this  
jeagle

OT - Great read in my opinion

Saying that, I''ve just been doing a bit of background research, on the comments tab of the article a video pops up of Dave Kitson getting absolutely smashed off the pitch by Valencia...

One of the first things I turn to on Saturday morning, almost always an interesting read. Think I might buy the book too.

brilliant read, throws some light on the hedonistic lifestyle of top footballers and the pitfalls inherant in this lifestyle.

Personally, I don''t give a monkey''s banana about investigating the identity of the player as I feel that there is a lot of ''journalistc license'' in the article and that it is probably an amalgum of several pro footballer''s experiences collected together by some enterprising hack.

A good read though and I shall be onto it weekly now.

[quote user="paul moy"]Haha.. as soon as I read the methadone rumour I did a search on the internet. Interesting !! [/quote]Do tell!!! [:P](Or maybe post a link or two if it might lead tothe thread being deleted.)

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="paul moy"]Haha.. as soon as I read the methadone rumour I did a search on the internet. Interesting !! [/quote]

Do tell!!! [:P]

(Or maybe post a link or two if it might lead tothe thread being deleted.)
[/quote]

Dunno, but I can tell you it is definitely not Collymore or Eadie as they were not playing at the time Valencia put somebody into the stand. Valencia has only been playing here since 2006.