Sign in to follow this  
Renskay

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

A new Norwich player according to Wikipedia lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre-Emerick_Aubameyang

Next signing perhaps ?

Let''s hope so :)

A new signing wouldn''t find its way on to wikipedia first (the only previous rumour being from the dodgy rumours site a few hours previous). No chance

Well from a distance it looks the right shirt!

His wiki entry does state he currently plays for St Ettiene (sp?) but goes on to say his long awaited transfer to Norwich took place 08/07/12 (Sunday).    Perhaps an announcement tomorrow but it has come out of the blue............ interesting

Ahhhhhh!   The plot thickens!   What a fiendish thing for someone to do.   Still, small things amuse small minds etc

I''m assuming this may of all been done by the same forum member that posted here "We should look at this guy" and then posted on a transfer rumour site "Norwich have had a bid accepted for _____" I forget his name.

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/norwich-rumours.php

the rumour is posted on here. I personally don''t think it has a leg to stand on. but then again I''d love to be wrong. I just don''t think I am.

More garbage from Renskay who thinks by changing his name to Rob he can pull the wool over our eyes and that we''ll accept the drivel he keeps posting.Pathetic really...

This is great news! What a signing! I am looking forwards to seeing him in action.... Why would Wikipedia lie?

Dear god...!!!

[quote user="mississauga_canary"]His wikpiedia page was edited by you. Try harder next time.[/quote]

Thank goodness for that as the Club shop staff were getting worried that they had enough letters in stock to put his name on the back of a shirt. [:D]

[quote user="Rob"]A new Norwich player according to Wikipedia lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre-Emerick_Aubameyang Next signing perhaps ? Let''s hope so :)[/quote]

Why not get yourself a hobby (or even some employment). I''ve heard that they''re always looking for bell ringers and playing in the middle of the M6 presents a real challenge.

I didn''t edit the page I just thought it was funny and clearly I knew it wasn''t true already

But just these old farts on here have to put a dampner on everyone''s fun

Sorry mate,but you clearly did edit it.Some of us old farts know how wiki works[:O]

Once again I say I didn''t edit the page

I just found it when looking up the player, thought it was funny and brought it to the attention of the people on here and that''s it why can''t people just take things as they are without accusing someone of something

[quote user="Rob"]I didn''t edit the page I just thought it was funny and clearly I knew it wasn''t true already

But just these old farts on here have to put a dampner on everyone''s fun[/quote]A) You did edit the pageB) Posting nonsense rumours simply isn''t funny C) Drankly I''d rather have old farts talking sense than people like you who just spout BS constantly, and link us to every semi-decent player you can find on the latest Football Manager game...