Sign in to follow this  
CanaryOne

Ipswich raise some sponsorship

Right that''s me never setting foot in a Co-op ever again for my papers and lottery tickets.

Brittania and Co-op are actually one and the same thing nowadays since the former Building Society was acquired by the Co-Op two years ago.  Fairly lazy news story really - moving from one group brand to another - will mean no real change in income for MEFC though.

[quote user="Ncfc"]The Brittania stand will now be known as The East of England Co-operative Stand  :-)
[/quote]

Well, at least they''ll get their divvy.

[:P]

If the paupers are to have a supermarket sponsoring them I would have thought Costcutter would have bettered suited their penniless state and their chavvy image

Still, it''s not all bad they are going to have Love Coop spelt arcoss the stand on the seats - though given how empty the place is there is every likelihood that when there''s a game being played the few assorted rustics huddled in various parts of the stand will  obscure the lettering and it will simply read ... LOO

In that light might it not been more appropriate for the binners to be sponsored by the mens clothing company Shirt House ?

[quote user="City1st"]

If the paupers are to have a supermarket sponsoring them I would have thought Costcutter would have bettered suited their penniless state and their chavvy image

Still, it''s not all bad they are going to have Love Coop spelt arcoss the stand on the seats - though given how empty the place is there is every likelihood that when there''s a game being played the few assorted rustics huddled in various parts of the stand will  obscure the lettering and it will simply read ... LOO

In that light might it not been more appropriate for the binners to be sponsored by the mens clothing company Shirt House ?

[/quote]

Was that Coop? I thought it said CRAP