Sign in to follow this  
Phyxius

Pilkington on the move...

[IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn64/Pawan1337/IMG_0313.jpg[/IMG]Sorry gents, couldn''t resist. Blame the offseason.

[quote user="stoke canary"]

You want to be careful with posts like this ,some posters will be calling you fuckwits.I find um quite funny Well done

[/quote]

Watch it

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Is that your mummy driving her Ford KA?[:^)][/quote]

Congratulations you know what the inside of the Ford KA looks like. Have a medal.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="stoke canary"]

You want to be careful with posts like this ,some posters will be calling you fuckwits.I find um quite funny Well done

[/quote]

Watch it

[/quote]^ Is this the afforementioned fuckwit you warned me about Stoke Canary?

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Is that your mummy driving her Ford KA?[:^)][/quote]

Congratulations you know what the inside of the Ford KA looks like. Have a medal.[/quote]Hah I spotted that but was too embarrassed to comment about knowing!I presume you were in some kind of road works or something? Either that or the lorry is going down the motorway the wrong way!

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Is that your mummy driving her Ford KA?[:^)][/quote]

Congratulations you know what the inside of the Ford KA looks like. Have a medal.[/quote]Hah I spotted that but was too embarrassed to comment about knowing!I presume you were in some kind of road works or something? Either that or the lorry is going down the motorway the wrong way![/quote]At the risk of sounding tragically sad, I believe the Ford KA is on a "merge lane" to join the A11.If it''s a Ford KA then it explains why the Truck appears to be going fast.

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="stoke canary"]

[/quote]

Watch it

[/quote]

^ Is this the afforementioned fuckwit you warned me about Stoke Canary?
[/quote]

Awww don''t cry about it.  Go get a cuddle off your mummy.  Hey, maybe she''ll let you sit in the front seat![Y][:)]

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Is that your mummy driving her Ford KA?[:^)][/quote]

Congratulations you know what the inside of the Ford KA looks like. Have a medal.
[/quote]

Actually I don''t.  I read the ''KA'' on the speedo binnacle.[:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Congratulations you know what the inside of the Ford KA looks like. Have a medal.[/quote]

Actually I don''t.  I read the ''KA'' on the speedo binnacle.[:)]

[/quote]Well let me congratulate you Sir on being so fantastically observant. It''s a crying shame that with such brilliant eyesight you managed to miss the point of the thread. Or were you just being a jackass?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Is that your mummy driving her Ford KA?[:^)][/quote]

Congratulations you know what the inside of the Ford KA looks like. Have a medal.[/quote]Hah I spotted that but was too embarrassed to comment about knowing!I presume you were in some kind of road works or something? Either that or the lorry is going down the motorway the wrong way![/quote]At the risk of sounding tragically sad, I believe the Ford KA is on a "merge lane" to join the A11.If it''s a Ford KA then it explains why the Truck appears to be going fast.

[/quote]Jonathan Creek eat your heart out. Mostly likely merging onto the M56 as I was enroute to Chester from Leeds.

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Is that your mummy driving her Ford KA?[:^)][/quote]

[/quote]Jonathan Creek eat your heart out. Mostly likely merging onto the M56 as I was enroute to Chester from Leeds.[/quote]Blast.. there goes my dream of being a road photo investigator out of the window..

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Is that your mummy driving her Ford KA?[:^)][/quote]

[/quote]Jonathan Creek eat your heart out. Mostly likely merging onto the M56 as I was enroute to Chester from Leeds.[/quote]Blast.. there goes my dream of being a road photo investigator out of the window..

[/quote]In fairness the Satnav gives it away.