Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Get real!

It''s a long time since I posted on here, but I felt that I had to take some sort of action against the hysteria that seems to be sweeping this board. Surely you all know that the largest transfer kitty ever made available to a City manager (and which never actually existed anyway) has been frittered away on compensation and debt clearance. The fact that Leeds have confirmed that Snodgrass is free to talk to us and the Sky Sports story about Turner having a medical are just further examples of the perfidious spin that is so typical of our morally bankrupt board; a board which is clearly hell bent on ruining the club by selling off our best players and replacing them with has beens and free transfers.

With relegation virtually assured Delia will be able to ensure that no-one ever gets their hands on her toy and the indefatigable efforts of one man in Lowestoft to reveal the truth will be utterly in vain. I could weep for Wiz.

The sad thing is that some of you mugs will actually be daft enough to believe that there might be more signings to come when administration is clearly our next destination.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

It''s a long time since I posted on here, but I felt that I had to take some sort of action against the hysteria that seems to be sweeping this board. Surely you all know that the largest transfer kitty ever made available to a City manager (and which never actually existed anyway) has been frittered away on compensation and debt clearance. The fact that Leeds have confirmed that Snodgrass is free to talk to us and the Sky Sports story about Turner having a medical are just further examples of the perfidious spin that is so typical of our morally bankrupt board; a board which is clearly hell bent on ruining the club by selling off our best players and replacing them with has beens and free transfers.

With relegation virtually assured Delia will be able to ensure that no-one ever gets their hands on her toy and the indefatigable efforts of one man in Lowestoft to reveal the truth will be utterly in vain. I could weep for Wiz.

The sad thing is that some of you mugs will actually be daft enough to believe that there might be more signings to come when administration is clearly our next destination.

[/quote]

One question, Are you real.

we need more signings

Holt is out injured for three months

yet still the club keeps playing him

don''t they ever listen to wiz ?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I can now reveal that tomorrow''s Wall Street Journal has a story that we have actually been bound up. Or was it the Bondage Journal that we have been wound up? Or was that the Clockmakers'' Journal? Anyway, our tangible unfixed assets (ie the cash) have have been transferred to a new shell company, WIZCO, with a forwarding address of a disused oil rig off Lowestoft. As to the tangible fixed asets, they weren''t any left.

[quote user="Downloads"]wb Beauseant - Classic.[/quote]

Yes, classic, holier than thou, beaustful pomposity.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

binner

[quote user="City1st"]

we need more signings

Holt is out injured for three months

yet still the club keeps playing him

don''t they ever listen to wiz ?

[/quote]

Holt, you say? Would that be the same Grant Holt who was secretly sold to West Ham at the start of the month and is being kept in an underground bunker until they play us? Last night''s winner was actually scored by an imposter called Fat Tony who''s a mate of MWJ.

Purple, I have taken out an injuction against any further publishing of the name "W***O" so be very careful.

[quote user="morty"]This could all have been avoided had we hung onto Cureton and Cody.
[/quote]

They''ve gone too?[:O]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I can now reveal that tomorrow''s Wall Street Journal has a story that we have actually been bound up. Or was it the Bondage Journal that we have been wound up? Or was that the Clockmakers'' Journal? Anyway, our tangible unfixed assets (ie the cash) have have been transferred to a new shell company, WIZCO, with a forwarding address of a disused oil rig off Lowestoft. As to the tangible fixed asets, they weren''t any left.

[/quote]

Just make sure the "cash" is not in Euros deposited with a bank in Greece...........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]This could all have been avoided had we hung onto Cureton and Cody.[/quote]

They''ve gone too?[:O]

[/quote]I''m afraid so, they surely would have halted the sickening upward spiral we have been on the last few seasons, and order could have been restored on the forum allowing us all to wallow in self pity and loathing.

[quote user="H4H"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

binner

[/quote]

MEGA LOL!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just make sure the "cash" is not in Euros deposited with a bank in Greece...........

[/quote]

Do you seriously think a company as street-smart as WIZCO (see you in court, Beau![:P]) would make such an elementary error? The "cash" was long ago converted in a necessarily complex transaction via Honduran lempiras and Zambian kwachas into American Depositary Receipts, and then into John Lewis gift tokens, which are currently stored in a half-inflated lilo at a secret location.

I agree, I hope we get relegated then go into admin this year. Then we can all sit here with our smug " I told you so faces" and feel extra clever.Mate, if you were King. You would have been the viking King Cnut.

Fans probably won''t notice much until the UEA autumn term starts and they find that their seats have a writing desk in front of them and they have been leased back to the club for a peppercorn rent so that the council can build the new stand for nothing and rent the new conference facilities so that County Hall can be let to the UEA for a park and ride scheme to the Show Ground at Cost Tessessey.... or something like that.