Sign in to follow this  

Can i go on record as saying well done City i am happy with the appointment of CH, there you go a real positive post, just to show when the board get it right i am happy to come on here and say so.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Can i go on record as saying well done City i am happy with the appointment of CH, there you go a real positive post, just to show when the board get it right i am happy to come on here and say so.[/quote]
My god. I never thought I''d see the day Ricky!!! I echo your sentiments though, I think this is a great appointment for the club.

I think this was the best possible appointment. Fans wanted him, we is probably best for the club. So 1 man has already brought everyone back together after the last few weeks saga!

.. and no one can accuse them of going for the cheap option.

Off topic but I saw your show at Costessy on Monday Ricky, entertaining stuff, my little girl giggled all through it.

Following a regional TV sports news bulletin Mrs Mustard just asked me who Chris Hughton is because she’d never heard of him. I explained – and commented that I have yet to hear any complaints anywhere amongst the Norwich fans about Hughton’s appointment. It seems almost universal opinion that he’s the right man at the right time for us. I cannot imagine a warmer welcome had we appointed anyone else!

Hughton thoroughly deserves the job at Norwich; it seems he’s generated a mass of goodwill amongst the City faithful already. It’s quite amazing really.

Agreed... happy with the appointment...A few years ago the club would have gone into a tailspin and said lets not punch above our weight etc.

I think now we all realise what its like to have the CEO running things, he deserves all the credit for the last 3 years.And now we have the better deal than Villa got, C H  I believe will carry on the torch and lead us to the top regions of the league, get the plans to turn Carrow road into a 40.000   seater stadium