Sign in to follow this  

City''s pre-season fixtures are as follows*:

Saturday, July 21 - Hertha Berlin - venue and kick-off to be confirmed.

Wednesday, July 25 (7.45pm) Celtic (A)

Saturday, July 28 (3pm) Peterborough United (A)

Tuesday, July 31 (7.45pm) Ajax (H)

Friday, August 3 (7.45pm) MK Dons (A)

Saturday, August 11 (3pm) Borussia Monchengladbach (H)

[quote user="Bryangunnshairline"]A night out in Berlin and Celtic plus an easy away game to peterborough . Best pre season fixtures . Can''t wait.[/quote]
Reading this ,my guess is it will be in austria somewhere
Chris Hughton''s Canaries will also fly out to Austria for a week''s training camp, which also takes in a fixture against Hertha Berlin.

this is fantastic!!! I used to watch Borussia MG home games when I was stationed in Germany, and after all these years I will finally get to see them again!!!! Remember seeing Stefan Effenberg just walk off the pitch in a game because one of his team mates didnt pass to him!!! Funny as f**k!!!

Some nice fixtures, hope I can get the evening off work to go to the Ajax home game, otherwise it''ll just have to be Pboro and Brussia.M games. Can''t wait.

Hertha Berlin are playing my German team Hannover on the 18th in Heidenheim which is down the south of Germany, not too far from the border, wherever it is that we play them, it will pretty much be a field. I''ve seen some big German clubs pre-season play on village pitches, pretty cool really

Im also intrested to visit Austria for Hertha game.I belive CH have already used this Austrian camp with some of previuse clubs so if some one remember Newcastle and Birmnigham may be already was on same place in his summer pre season....

I just see Birmingham also have Austria camp anounsed and on same date as we played Hertha tyhey can play with Borussia Monhenglabach

ah just see also Bad Haring is the place for Birmingham camp who is anousned under CH so I think this is our place may be :)

Bumping this - can anyone point me in the right direction to any info on where we are training in Austria?

If it''s anywhere near my where my Dad lives I might make a trip out of it, maybe even if allowed do some filming.

I''m wondering why there haven''t been any friendlies announced for any of the local teams?I know they''re not usually played by all the first team contenders but a ''Norwich XI''Have we become too ''big'' to play the likes of Wroxham, Dereham, Gorleston etc?A terrible shame if we have, as these games help our local ''grass roots'' teams.

[quote user="Ruddygore"]Bumping this - can anyone point me in the right direction to any info on where we are training in Austria? If it''s anywhere near my where my Dad lives I might make a trip out of it, maybe even if allowed do some filming.[/quote]

Its apparently near Sydney, just by Bondi Beach......................................[:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="Ruddygore"]Bumping this - can anyone point me in the right direction to any info on where we are training in Austria? If it''s anywhere near my where my Dad lives I might make a trip out of it, maybe even if allowed do some filming.[/quote]

Its apparently near Sydney, just by Bondi Beach......................................[:^)]

[/quote]Naughty LDC. If you''d just wanted some of my professional quality HD film footage of semi and naked female flesh all you had to do was PM me.

I''ve got lots.