Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

Long shot but how about?

Alberto Aquillani from Liverpool, quality centre midfield with vision and a shot to die for.

Never really given a chance at liverpool and been out in loan for 2 seasons, maybe a tad expensive but 1 day we will start to employ such talent so why not now.

Because we don''t have the money. And they want to play Champions League football.

Also, in the case of Aquilani and Liverpool, d''ya not reckon Rodgers will give him a chance? And he was loaned to Juve and AC, not like Palmero or someone similar.

Why didn''t you make the topic subject: Long shout but how about Aquilani?It''d have saved me the couple of minutes I''ve wasted on two occasions in coming into this topic.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Why didn''t you make the topic subject: Long shout but how about Aquilani?It''d have saved me the couple of minutes I''ve wasted on two occasions in coming into this topic.[/quote]That would be quite a lot to ask though

Oh im really sorry, that imthe only person to ever do this, keep moaning fellas and getting all stressed out because your obviously perfect in every way!!!

[quote user="ncfc-tom"]Oh im really sorry, that imthe only person to ever do this, keep moaning fellas and getting all stressed out because your obviously perfect in every way!!![/quote]

you''re

(only joking, pedants be playing)

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="ncfc-tom"]Oh im really sorry, that imthe only person to ever do this, keep moaning fellas and getting all stressed out because your obviously perfect in every way!!![/quote]

you''re

(only joking, pedants be playing)

[/quote]LOL

[quote user="Canary23"]Good old Andy canary, make sure you drive everyone away! prat[/quote]
Dude, your acting like a stalker, you''ve been following around one poster just to get in petty insults? grow up FFS.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Why didn''t you make the topic subject: Long shout but how about Aquilani?It''d have saved me the couple of minutes I''ve wasted on two occasions in coming into this topic.[/quote]

Officer Whyte....forum police

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="AndyCanary"]Why didn''t you make the topic subject: Long shout but how about Aquilani?It''d have saved me the couple of minutes I''ve wasted on two occasions in coming into this topic.[/quote]

Officer Whyte....forum police[/quote]Knob nose Jason... life turd.

Wish you lot could all just grow up. Answer to OP. Wages, Transfer fee and bigger teams in for him. Regards,

A Better Wizard