Sign in to follow this  
Officer Tillys small Willies (Nigel,lappy)

O/T Who will you pick for top scorer in the euros???

[quote user="Grantham Canary"]14s llorente and 16s for hutelaar[/quote]

with Villa out injured and Torres yet to convince Spain''s coach that he''s worthy of a starting place, 14-1 for what will be the main striker for the best team in the world has to be worth a fiver of anyones money ?!?

I tell you what i have just noticed lamberts 6-4 for villa job so with the comments he said the other day i think its safe to say hes not going anywhere which due to his short price theres some monster prices in there steve bruce 50-1 and villas boas(surely his names got to be an oman for the job lol) hes 33-1 martinez is 4s but by the sounds of things hes going to liverfool

[quote user="Grantham Canary"]Also seen another good bet which is group  C ( Spain,Italy,R.O.I,Croatia) to be the highest scoring group@ 5-2 worth 20quid of anyones money[/quote]

I wouldnt be so sure with that. Italy notoriously dont let many in, nor would you expect Spain to. Ireland with unashamedly set their team up to be hard to break down and generally stink the place out.    I''d go for the Holland,Germany,Portugal,Denmark group to have more goals

[quote user="Grantham Canary"]Podolskis 25s but he didnt play great the other night i canne see it captain[/quote]

Possibly so, I didn''t see that, but there is a pretty good chance Germany will get to the final (actually I would make them slight favourites) so six games in which to score a few. And his record is excellent.

Huntelaar would be well worth a cheeky punt, and if he''s going to play then I''d be very tempted with a few quid on Giroud at 40/1.

[quote user="Eric Pickles Pie Supplier"]

Uncomfortably for the bookies, it''s often some rank outsider that no-one''s heard of.

[/quote]

Grant Holt late call up due to injury''s to all called up strikers and scores a ha-trick in each game! sorry dreaming again :-P

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Sneijder 50/1

Ibrahimovic 50/1

Robben 40/1

Pedro 66/1

Ozil 66/1

Yes please![/quote]And they all play in midfield or on the wing instead of as a direct striker, even Ibra has dropped back for Sweden and doesn''t play as a target man anymore.The problem with this situation is that there hasn''t been a winner of the Golden Boot from midfield since 1962!Robben is arguably the best option out of the above, and also why he has the best odds.I''d still rather have Giroud at 40/1 than Robben however...

Andy Carroll at 50/1. Come on, big old fashioned number 9 getting the balls whipped in from Walcott and Downing it''s a sure thing!
England really are quite s**t aren''t they?

[quote user="Gareth"]England really are quite s**t aren''t they?[/quote]Yep, and it could all have been so different...