Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Bimingham fans think Hughton is ours.......

Well I guess some of the bitterness is justifiable, just how we currently feel about Lambert. Hilarious about the attendance though. If they could only average 25000 in the Prem with a 30000 seater stadium, what makes them think they are a potential 40k average club? Atleast we have the excuse that we''re sold out each week, so can''t fit anymore in...

"Understandable if he went to a big club, but Norwich are a small town club"

Yup! He''s got us there guys!

Still gutted that the Cathedral up and left with Lambert just before the bank holiday... bummer!! :(

[quote user="priceyrice"]They seem to think we have a press conference it 2pm tomoz, is that true?[/quote]Why would we know?Oh wait let me make up an answer for you. Yes, it''s true. 100%.

Birmingham capable of getting 40k attendances a week. Do me favour. Aston Villa aren''t even getting that at the moment.

Birmingham have been giving away tickets for tickets for troops last season by the bucket load because they have struggled to fill there ground the same goes for villa. Norwich on the other hand are not part of the tickets for troops scheme I doubt it is anything to do with them not supporting the cause its just that the ground is always full therefore could not give away tickets.

Looking goodhttp://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/birmingham-city-fc/birmingham-city-fc-news/2012/06/06/birmingham-city-give-norwich-city-permission-to-speak-to-chris-hughton-97319-31121990/

Hughton''s situation at Brum is hugely different to Lambert - their owner is facing jail, they haven''t posted accounts and are apparently on the brink of a transfer embargo. It is clearly difficult for him to manage properly there and it is pretty impressive that they did as well as they did last season. I feel sorry for their supporters but it is hard to see him as being disloyal given those circumstances and te fact he as only been there a year.

It is looking increasingly likely that we''ve snared our 1st choice manager so what sort of up and coming friendlies can we expect?

We all know Lambo was notorious for his german training camps and was wondering if Hughton had any similar games or places that he went from his newcastle and brum days?!

I would quite like to see us take a tour of the states once. A lot of top teams now play friendlies out there and would be good if we could test our boys against a galaxy or roma.

Ps also writing this just reported on ssn bookies have suspended bets on norwich city''s next manager!!