Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Attention you travelling fans.

It would be really great if you all decide beforehand to get behind Steve Morison at Fulham next week right through from beginning to end, regardless. No doubt he''ll be starting as Holt will be suspended.

By overtly loving and supporting him you can restore his confidence and will him back to top form.

How about it folks?

One love.

OTBC

The away fans always do, Bly.

It''s at Carrow Road that our ''supporters'' lets us down.

Its the old chicken and egg question. Does success breed confidence or is it the other way around? He has got a chance on Saturday to really lead the line and put himself about like he was doing at the start of the season. When he was really effective and a real handful. Lets hope he enjoys the opportunity.

Moro hasn''t been boo''ed at an away fixture like you fickle "homers" do. Shame on you.

He played well with Jacko at West Brom so lets hope he does the same at Fulham.

I''ll be cheering him on.

He''s still a good player and we''ll be getting behind the team from the off!!! We need some power in the air against Hangeland etc...He''ll definitely be starting!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

It would be really great if you all decide beforehand to get behind Steve Morison at Fulham next week right through from beginning to end, regardless. No doubt he''ll be starting as Holt will be suspended.

By overtly loving and supporting him you can restore his confidence and will him back to top form.

How about it folks?

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Why not come along and start us all off?

One of the reasons I prefer away games is that I dont hear the moaning from our fans - because it doesnt happen at away games!I dont know about any other away day go-ers but I always tend to see the same regular faces following the boys up and down the  country. I dont believe that the away day-ers are better fans than the home support but I do think that the effort to get up really early in the morning and then sitting on a coach for god knows how long makes the smaller group of supporters appreciate the games and therefore people just dont moan.There are people who travel a long way to Carrow Road for home games, I bet those people dont moan either. They and the people who go to away games appreciate being there.

This will be my first away game of the season and really looking forward to it. It''s a shame Holty won''t be playing but I and I''m sure the whole away following will get behind the team from start to finish! We all know what happened here in 2005 and I think it is just written in the stars that we reach the magical ''40 point mark'' at the same place our dreams were shattered 7 years ago!!!