Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Just back from Craven Cottage

A few things:a) Wilbraham. No longer a joke in my eyes, gave his all when he came on and scored a great goal.b) To the "supporters" around me who booed morison when his name was read out pre game, why bother turning up if you''re going to boo?Should be ashamed of yourself. I''m critical of Morison as my next point proves but you shouldnt boo your own team. Ever.c) Morisons on field performance. Distinct lack of help from others - passing and support etc but f*ck me Steve you dont help yourself mate!No movement, no desire (visible anyway) and the tendency to look like he just doesnt give a f**k. Shocking.e) Howson, Fox and Hoolahan are forging a good trio in our midfield. Played really well. d) The away support. Brilliant once again. The decision by some idiots to sing the ''10 german bombers in the air'' song whilst walking to the game and causing general nuisance was a bit strange but you pay your money...

a,without a deflection wouldn''t of scored,other chance he had went to the corner flag.For me like Jackson good support player not a good enough forward for this league.

b didn''t hear any booing from where I was sitting

c.didn''t look good ,but oftem doesn''t just normally scores goals.

dsuperb away support.As for home fans is that the 1st time a home support hasn''t sung a single song whilst winning for 89 minutes ?

Next season could we go for a swansea formation.

Ruddy

Martin, Ayala, Bennett, Drury

Fox

Howson, Hooly

Benno                     Pilks

Holt

Got back not long ago also. I agree on the whole. Thoroughly agree on point C) - Morison. I''m beginning to really dislike him. He shows no passion/work rate/desire. It''s just frustrating to watch. If this Tierney/Morison thing is true - sell Morro in the summer, and get Tierney back in! [:)]Good day out I thought though, Fulham is pretty nice!

Why play a lone striker up front on his own when he is out of form,out of touch and looks thoroughly disinterested.Something has gone badly wrong for a player who at least used to win headers and ran after lost cause balls but now just cannot be bothered.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Why play a lone striker up front on his own when he is out of form,out of touch and looks thoroughly disinterested.Something has gone badly wrong for a player who at least used to win headers and ran after lost cause balls but now just cannot be bothered.[/quote]

I only listened on the radio, but this Morison apparent ''lack of interest'' thing seems a real concern to me. If he''s injured (wasn’t it a foot/toe or something?) maybe he shouldn''t be playing right now. If his private life is a mess surely he needs some assistance/guidance.

I''m not too sympathetic as I (like many) have experienced massive family upheaval following a divorce whilst in my 20''s. Looking back, I took only 20 mins to visit a lawyer and sign an affidavit and maintained my sales team’s work performance to a national number 1 position in the process the very same year. That displays a totally different attitude with regards to getting the job done I like to think? Winning in the face of adversity and all that...

Morison is potentially a really good player for this club, but he needs to sort himself out – and by that I mean become much more personally accountable. Being physically strong but mentally deficient is not a great combination!

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Why play a lone striker up front on his own when he is out of form,out of touch and looks thoroughly disinterested.Something has gone badly wrong for a player who at least used to win headers and ran after lost cause balls but now just cannot be bothered.[/quote]

I only listened on the radio, but this Morison apparent ''lack of interest'' thing seems a real concern to me. If he''s injured (wasn’t it a foot/toe or something?) maybe he shouldn''t be playing right now. If his private life is a mess surely he needs some assistance/guidance.

I''m not too sympathetic as I (like many) have experienced massive family upheaval following a divorce whilst in my 20''s. Looking back, I took only 20 mins to visit a lawyer and sign an affidavit and maintained my sales team’s work performance to a national number 1 position in the process the very same year. That displays a totally different attitude with regards to getting the job done I like to think? Winning in the face of adversity and all that...

Morison is potentially a really good player for this club, but he needs to sort himself out – and by that I mean become much more personally accountable. Being physically strong but mentally deficient is not a great combination!

[/quote]

Perhaps you could invite him round for some individual one to one counselling.

Norwich looked far more alive once they''d scored the goal to get to 2-1. That Wilbraham goal was definately well covered by Schwartser until it took a deflection; I was just behind and to the right as looking at the goal. His other shots were somewhat wayward and hopefully he can work on that. Before the goal, Fulham seemed to have Norwich in the posket. Their defence and midfield seemed to take well care of Norwich''s efforts and they allowed Norwich to have possession in their own half where Norwich just seemed to pass the ball from left to right but rarely seemed to make much meaningful forward progress. They also seemed to have us beaten on height, so most ariel play was commanded by Fulham with Norwich jumping too short.I''m purplexed as to how Swansea beat them 2-0 last week when we''ve beaten Swansea twice this season. I''m sure we could have got a point if Holt had been available.