Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Best away game that I've ever been to with City!

For 90 odd minutes WE looked like the team gunning for a Champions league place.My main thoughts: a) Wilbrahamovic. Needs to start alongside Holty v Citeh please PL! Nothing against any other strikers, he played really well and deserved his chance.b) Team selection. Highlighted by point a), no matter who we play we look like a brilliant side. Special praise for Brad Johnson, been out of the team recently but came in and played very well. I''ve voted for Fox as POTS, we didnt miss him at all. c) Where do we need to finish for a Euro place? [;)]Cant wait to go to Blackburn! COYYOh and as always, the yellowarmy was SUPERB. Really pleased that we got behind Moro when he came on. Took a video of the final 3 minutes including the final whistle. Will try and upload but my phone is playing up...

That certainly was one of the best games I''ve ever been to!I did go to Anfield in ''88, where we won 1-0. That was quite something!

One of the best for me, too.

Remember us beating Spurs 3-1 at the Lane in 1988. Was only about 3 months after Stringer had been appointed, and we were really climbing the league.

Can still recall Flecky on the goal-line at a corner, geeing up the supporters.

Reading away when Mulryne Scored after the ball hit the ref was my best away moment.. how we didnt end up on the pitch i do not know!

Crewe away in Roberts'' last ever game for the club was a carnival from start to finish. The football on the pitch was almost completely incidental until Roberts got his brace and everyone was willing him a hat-trick.

Technology question...Took a 3 minute video up to and including the final whistle of the game. My sodding phone wont connect up to my laptop even with a usb connection.Any advice please techno people?

[quote user="Shaker Maker"]Technology question...Took a 3 minute video up to and including the final whistle of the game. My sodding phone wont connect up to my laptop even with a usb connection.Any advice please techno people?[/quote]what kind of Phone? (please dont say I-crap!)

Try installing Samsung Kies from the samsung website, it''s a programme which is great to download images from your phone, store them and thenif required load them onto your phone again, it also tells you if there is a software upgrade etc, it''s designed for Samsung.Once downloaded you then plug/connect your phone and the programme will identify your phone.I,ve used it for 3 phones and it sorted my connection issue

[quote user="The Young One"]Try installing Samsung Kies from the samsung website, it''s a programme which is great to download images from your phone, store them and thenif required load them onto your phone again, it also tells you if there is a software upgrade etc, it''s designed for Samsung.Once downloaded you then plug/connect your phone and the programme will identify your phone.I,ve used it for 3 phones and it sorted my connection issue[/quote]Cheers buddy!In the process of doing it now. Very helpful [:)]