Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Norwich Vs Leicester thread

Clean sheets don''t matter in the FA Cup!!Leicester looking sharp, but we can still win this!!

If Morro had 1-2 defenders on his back he would''ve probably scored in the 1st minute.

Seems like when he''s odds on to score and has time he bottles it, thrives under pressure i guess.

We''re certainly not at the races today. Hooly''s trying his best to pull the strings with simeon running his little legs off but Morison seems to be walking in circles just inside the Leicester half. He hasn''t made a run yet and doesn''t seem the slightest bit interested.

Barnett and Wardy looking like strangers too. Dyer, Beckford and Nugent giving them a torrid time...... ooooops, should''ve been 2-1 Lesta! Over the line.

oh...my...god... Ward''s a superhero!

Last week the super overhead assist, this week the mighty chest of youwontscore !

Barnett can''t play out from the back. Long balls all the time. Our defence worries me today. We''re having problems with set pieces.

I know there have been a few changes but this is not the Norwich we are used to seeing this season.

quote user Jules: Barnett can''t play out from the back. Long balls all the time. Our defence worries me today. We''re having problems with set pieces.

Our defense is having problems everywhere !!

it really isnt good to watch! Morison really doesnt seem interested makes you appreciate how much hard work Holty puts in especially when we dont have the ball! Wes keeps trying these killer passes! Think we need to get to half time level to regroup and in the 2nd half calm it down keep the ball and keep it simple!

If we can get through to half time level, it''ll be a bonus. I can see changes coming soon. Morison is well off the pace today, maybe a chance for Vaughan??

Far from convincing 1st half. Must improve in every area of our game. It''s all a bit frantic and uncontrolled. In particular our whole defence looks dodgy today.

Ward looks a different player to the one who played last week - we''re all over the place all over the field!! Is anyone having a good game??PL to shout at people and sort it out for the 2nd half - City to win 3-1.

Game is passing several of our players by. Pilkington, who may as well have been invisible, and Morison, who for the most part today I kind of wish was. Everyone else isn''t doing much wrong but we certainly aren''t hitting the heights. Benno looks willing to start something but we look too out-of-sorts at the moment.Not sure what it needs today. Maybe it''s time Vaughany started paying back his transfer fee?