Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

How the mighty have fallen

Local children are said to be excited at the chance of becoming Ball boys and girls for the Crosses that Croft puts behind the goal every time he gets the ball.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Local children are said to be excited at the chance of becoming Ball boys and girls for the Crosses that Croft puts behind the goal every time he gets the ball.[/quote]He''ll have to get off the bench first.

Isn''t sending him to the land of deep fried Mars Bars a bit like sending Dracula on loan to the blood bank?Give it two months and he''ll show up on Google Earth.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Local children are said to be excited at the chance of becoming Ball boys and girls for the Crosses that Croft puts behind the goal every time he gets the ball.[/quote]He''ll have to get off the bench first.[/quote]a local bench maker has already invoiced St johnstone for the work!

[quote user="Shyster"]Has to be the worst winger to have ever donned a City shirt.  [/quote]I want a hands up for who voted him player of the season when we got relegated.  Absolute joke!

I would give that dubious honour of worst winger to play for Norwich to either Raymond De Waard or Simon Whaley

[quote user="Jacko"]I would give that dubious honour of worst winger to play for Norwich to either Raymond De Waard or Simon Whaley[/quote]

don''t look now, But he Scored Saturday, think he meant to cross the ball. 

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Shyster"]Has to be the worst winger to have ever donned a City shirt. 
[/quote]

I want a hands up for who voted him player of the season when we got relegated.  Absolute joke!
[/quote]

To be absolutely honest, I''d completely forgotten he ever played for us . When his move to St J was announced over the weekend, I knew his name rang a bell. But it says a lot about that period that loads of players we bought and sold for large(ish) money are so easily forgotten. David Bell, Sammy Clingan, anyone ?

Just got back home after a weekend in the Fine City and the Chelsea game. Brilliant stuff. great performance, much -needed point and fantastic atmosphere. EVERYONE concentrating on getting behind the lads, and none of the "we want to stand" steward baiting that soured my last trip to CR for the QPR game .  Next visit...Wolves on Mar 24 , hopefully. Work to do in the meantime.

[quote user="Eric Pickles Pie Supplier"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Shyster"]Has to be the worst winger to have ever donned a City shirt.  [/quote]I want a hands up for who voted him player of the season when we got relegated.  Absolute joke![/quote]

To be absolutely honest, I''d completely forgotten he ever played for us . When his move to St J was announced over the weekend, I knew his name rang a bell. But it says a lot about that period that loads of players we bought and sold for large(ish) money are so easily forgotten. David Bell, Sammy Clingan, anyone ?

Just got back home after a weekend in the Fine City and the Chelsea game. Brilliant stuff. great performance, much -needed point and fantastic atmosphere. EVERYONE concentrating on getting behind the lads, and none of the "we want to stand" steward baiting that soured my last trip to CR for the QPR game .  Next visit...Wolves on Mar 24 , hopefully. Work to do in the meantime.

[/quote]You''ve been eating too many pies Mr. Supplier, I''m pretty sure Clingan and Croft certainly went for a free, and Bell for what we paid as he was ''homesick''.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][You''ve been eating too many pies Mr. Supplier, I''m pretty sure Clingan and Croft certainly went for a free, and Bell for what we paid as he was ''homesick''.
[/quote]

I think we paid somewhere in the region of half a mill for Croft . Certainly Clingan went for money, but the fee was reported as "undisclosed".

But you underline the point I was making, star. These are relatively big name players who''ve played for Norwich in the very recent past, and even you don''t know with any exactitude much about them !