Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Paul Lambert In Game Coaching

No-one messes with the gaffer. No doubt that gap was closed!

I was watching it on Sky and could hear some Scottish* accent F-ing and Blinding all over the place. There may even have been worse, not sure. After a while I twigged it was Lambert!*Yes, I know, there''s probably no such thing as a Scottish accent just as we say there''s no such thing as a  British accent.

Lambo claps more loudly than most people can shout!

You wouldn''t want to go against his wishes. He gave them the mega-hair drier treatment after Man City by all accounts. Not many Managers would do that-they''d accept it was their "lot" there and move on quickly. Not Lambert!

Whats he saying at the very beginning, damn this laptop "sound" -it sounds like "Hugo"!! Or is it "...you''s two...", Glaswegian?

Mad as it sounds, I can see him ending up at Man Utd one day.

Shuck, i agree i played it to my missus cause i she heard me laughing, and she said who''s that? Is it Alex Ferguson?

Did anyone else hear Holt in the second half. One of the Chelsea players played the ball down the line and Holt slid towards Lambert in the dugout and just missed the ball (obviously the sound was caught on the same mics which were catching Lambert). You could hear Holt shout..... ''''You Lucky Bas***d''''