Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Fulham game

Fulham have a few injuries - http://www.london24.com/sport/fulham/fulham_stars_out_for_norwich_clash_1_1165798

We''ll have to watch Ruiz and Frei, for me they are their danger men, if we give them too much space then they will punish us.

Slightly OT but I don''t think it was beyond us to have got something from the Spurs game.  I realise that comparisons are difficult in football but I will interested to see how Swansea line up at home to Spurs today, what tactics they use and what the result is.

I''ve just returned from The Gambia where I got chatting with a woman at the Poco Loco beach bar who is a friend of Dickson Etuhu and his wife. She was quite surprised and defended him when I told her that he had a reputation here for being lazy. I have a feeling that if he plays today he will score as all former players seem to do here on their return.

If Drury is playing didn''t he face Fulham the last time we were in the Prem at Craven Cottage?[:O][:S]

Obviously I would love a Norwich win and a Drury goal would be the icning on the cake

[quote user="Lincs CR"]I would love us to go back to the 4231 that served us to well earlier in the season, Pilkington and Bennett out wide, Johnson back in to support Fox in the center. I would however give Surman a go (purely based on his recent form) in the free role behind the lone striker, who I would have as Holt after SM''s lazy display last night.[/quote]

This.

[quote user="paul moy"]Etuhu is 20/1 for first/last scorer or 7/1 at any time and 33/1 for a brace. Odds on to score IMO !![/quote]

Are you going to try it??

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

I accept that Spurs were the better side and that we might have expected too much...I don''t want to be labelled a moaner but face it, we were poor , just as much as Spurs were great.
Face it, Fulham have some great players too and their defence are good in the air. I think it''s going to be a tough game after this performance. I rely on PL to change the formation and try something else. What do you think? Give Bennett and Pilks their place back in the side?

[/quote]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="paul moy"]Etuhu is 20/1 for first/last scorer or 7/1 at any time and 33/1 for a brace. Odds on to score IMO !![/quote]

Are you going to try it??

[/quote]

If he''s in the team I''m going to have a small wager. It appears though that he was dropped after the 0-5 home thrashing to Manure so may not play today.