Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Arsenal - 4-4-1-1?

What the hell is Holt playing at? One of the rare times we get in the box and he does that. It''s embarrassing.

Holt, what was he doing?  He was in control of the ball on the edge of six yard box and instead of trying to play someone else in or swivel and shoot his first thought is trying to con the ref.....[:@]

[quote user="splutcho"]What the hell is Holt playing at? One of the rare times we get in the box and he does that. It''s embarrassing.[/quote]

Yep, it''s beginning to look that way, isn''t it

So annoying.  We only lost 2-1 against Arsenal, which is certainly no disgrace, but the annoying thing for me is that I don''t think we played that well and still only lost by 1 goal.  Had we played better we could have definitely got something out of the game.

Again, it''s the silly mistakes (which seem to be getting more frequent) that have cost us and we haven''t really played that well for several games now.

I know it''s obvious but the sooner we can put in a performance and get another win the better.  We don''t want the rot to set in.

Again I have to say tht I wasn''t overly impressed with Naughton.

[quote user="Making Plans"]

[quote user="splutcho"]What the hell is Holt playing at? One of the rare times we get in the box and he does that. It''s embarrassing.[/quote]

Yep, it''s beginning to look that way, isn''t it

[/quote]

You mean you think we are beginning to look out of our depth?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

So annoying.  We only lost 2-1 against Arsenal, which is certainly no disgrace, but the annoying thing for me is that I don''t think we played that well and still only lost by 1 goal.  Had we played better we could have definitely got something out of the game.

Again, it''s the silly mistakes (which seem to be getting more frequent) that have cost us and we haven''t really played that well for several games now.

I know it''s obvious but the sooner we can put in a performance and get another win the better.  We don''t want the rot to set in.

Again I have to say tht I wasn''t overly impressed with Naughton.

[/quote]

Completely agree with that.

Strangely annoyed by that result.We can play far better than that.