Sign in to follow this  
robert witton

Negative posts equals rubbish fans

I read this forum and listen to opinions from arm chair managers and football fans. So far this season Norwich City collectively have performed out of their skins with a hotchpotch of journeymen bonded together by a manager who knows how to motivate and win. Still there are negative comments on this forum, half glass empty comments foretelling crisis and doom. For god sakes wake up. This is Norwich Citys best season for years... get behind them and enjoy it. For gods sake be proud of your players if you are really true supporters cause this team as a whole deserves nothing but praise. The team is greater than the the sum of its parts, most players are playing at a level they should be proud of it and posts on this forum ought to reflect that. I think that the negative moaners should take one big look at themselves. My guess is that they''re the ones who go quiet first on the terraces and my guess is that if at the end we don''t stay up it will be the moaners who are responsible as the players for failing to be one of Lamert''s 12th men.OTBC" PRAISE YOUR PLAYERS AND NEVER MIND THE MOANERS "Rob Witton

[quote user="robert witton"]I read this forum and listen to opinions from arm chair managers and football fans. So far this season Norwich City collectively have performed out of their skins with a hotchpotch of journeymen bonded together by a manager who knows how to motivate and win. Still there are negative comments on this forum, half glass empty comments foretelling crisis and doom. For god sakes wake up. This is Norwich Citys best season for years... get behind them and enjoy it. For gods sake be proud of your players if you are really true supporters cause this team as a whole deserves nothing but praise. The team is greater than the the sum of its parts, most players are playing at a level they should be proud of it and posts on this forum ought to reflect that. I think that the negative moaners should take one big look at themselves. My guess is that they''re the ones who go quiet first on the terraces and my guess is that if at the end we don''t stay up it will be the moaners who are responsible as the players for failing to be one of Lamert''s 12th men.

OTBC

" PRAISE YOUR PLAYERS AND NEVER MIND THE MOANERS "

Rob Witton
[/quote]

As ive stated on a pevious thread, we currently are the 8th best team in the best league in the world. I''ll take that!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.I would imagine that even Chelsea or Man Utd fans find negative things to say about their teams.No team is beyond criticism or improvement. The day NCFC is perfect is the day I give up supporting them.

Although I agree it''s not good that a lot of fans are quite fickle and jump on the moaning bandwagon quickly.... Everyone is intitled to their opinion and there is nothing anyone can change about that.

I say let people have their opinions, aslong as the majority get behind the team and support them like we should then happy days! We should all be very proud to be Norwich fans.

OTBC

Everyone is allowed their own opinion.

The whole point of a forum is to discuss them.

If someone wants to critisie any player, tactical decision, the crowd etc they can. You can agree or disagree, you can post a counter argument or you can call them an idiot.

The fact is, with opinions everyone has one, and everyone thinks theres is right. Most people are able to at least listen to others, and have an arguments/discussion, but often that opinion won''t change.

Moaning about fans moaning, is just as bad as fans moaning. Let us moan if we want to, of course none of us are as clued up as Lambert or any other manager, but that doesn''t mean we can''t have an opinion.

We strive to be the best. The day we are champion league winners and winning the league regularly will be the day i won''t have a moan. However i am as happy as you all that we are in the top english league and doing so well so...far.

I don''t believe in moaning just for the sake of it, but, if somebody believes a player has had a bad game, and gives his opinion why.  Then they should be allowed to express that.

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"]I don''t believe in moaning just for the sake of it, but, if somebody believes a player has had a bad game, and gives his opinion why.  Then they should be allowed to express that.[/quote]Unfortunately not everyone on this board shares your view Jewish Cowboy. Some posters believe it is their right to decry anyone else''s opinions but their own and then they will try to push their views on everyone else.I recall a thread early last season when someone said Holt wasn''t playing well and they were slated for saying that when he quite frankly wasn''t playing well.Is it any wonder so many posters have stopped posting when this happens to them?

[quote user="robert witton"]I read this forum and listen to opinions from arm chair managers and football fans. So far this season Norwich City collectively have performed out of their skins with a hotchpotch of journeymen bonded together by a manager who knows how to motivate and win.

" PRAISE YOUR PLAYERS AND NEVER MIND THE MOANERS "Rob Witton[/quote]I think you''re a hypocrite.  Calling our team a "hotchpotch of journeymen" is negative and insulting to young emerging talents such as:Anthony PilkingtonElliott BennettBradley JohnsonLeon BarnettKyle NaughtonTo name but 5.

I agree with this post. Everyone is entitiled to an opinion but this is the best season in years and so far imo we have exceeded expectation. Sit back and enjoy the ride! Onwards and Upwards!

I disagree with the OP.I love my club & quite rightly I am currently excited for the future & proud of our current position but that doesn''t make me a good fan.What makes me a good fan is sticking with Norwich through thick & thin showing loyalty enriched with passion. Am sure many great fans posted many negative posts in there time. It''s easy to be negative as a fan or equally ride on the wave of a good result but that''s what the investment of being a fan brings, after all if we didn''t buy the kits or watch the games there would be no team to be negative or positive about. A fair-weather fan can come on here & wax lyrical about Lambert & the boys. That doesn''t make a good fan.