Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Wickham's gonna hurt us!

If true, Connor Wickham''s comments are those of a very naive young man.

The karma of life tends to balance things out; we often observe less than desirable outcomes for those making ill-advised choices.

I fancy our chances on Monday night even more now!...

PS: Wickham made precious little impact when we played 1p5wich that beautiful night; he could hardly play any worse next time – or maybe he could!...

I''m sure all the fans going to this will give him the welcome and respect that he deserves :)

"You''ll always be scumYou''ll always be sc-uuuuu-m,Oh Connor Wickham,You''ll always be scum."(c) The Barclay, Monday 26th Sept 2011

Illiterate journalists!"CONNOR Wickham has vowed to wreck revenge"I hope he does wreck his revenge on Norwich City. (I have £5 on 0-0 for this game at 10-1.)

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Illiterate journalists!

"CONNOR Wickham has vowed to wreck revenge"

I hope he does wreck his revenge on Norwich City.

(I have £5 on 0-0 for this game at 10-1.)

[/quote]

It''s 0-0 and NCFC get a penalty in the dying seconds... ;)

So Connor Wickham would ‘like to hurt us’ – being serious for a moment, that may be his intention, but it depends on a few things:

·        Will he be chosen to play?

·        What are his deep subconscious thoughts?

He may well become a decent player one day, but for the purpose of Monday, he needs to have helpful thoughts about what playing Norwich is all about. If he makes the connection of ‘play Norwich, get hammered’ he’ll fall apart. If he thinks ‘play Norwich with better players, perform great & score’ he is more likely to do some damage.

My personal hunch is he’s young, inexperienced and has deliberately fed the press with the lines he fancies will influence his Manager to give him some game time. So its Steve Bruce’s call; will he ‘unleash’ him or protect him from further damage?

Wickham’s probably had recurring nightmares about playing football against men wearing yellow shirts – if so, let’s hope it continues…