Sign in to follow this  
BW

Rumors have it that cody mac used to post on this forum

Surely whoever started this rumour would have a username to back up this claim? Otherwise it is completely unfounded and uninteresting.My £10 would go on some halfwit, maybe one of those market twins or Ipswich Crazy, seeing the poster ''Cody Mac'' who had Cody McDonald as his avatar, and subsequently taking the internet a little too literally. A little like me thinking that you are a real wizard, or Mrs Tierney being the real wife of Marc Tierney? Yeah?

:(Wat do you mean ??? Mrs Tierney isn''t Marc Tierneys wife ?!? :( :(I also think that guy posting match reports using Hucks website namd and URL as a name is a fraud. Bet he sits there watching Huck''s site just waiting for him to update. One day he will not be so fast and someone will beat him to posting a match report ! Muhahahahahahah

All jokes aside, sad to see Cody go, I dont think he was given a chance.I hope he does well for Coventry.Maybe time to retire my Cody Mac Goalie avatar ??? *sigh* :(

Are you actually being serious Ruddy Wizard? (Its sometimes hard to tell) I don''t think it could have been old Paul Moy, Cody doesn''t seem like the kind of person to be that big headed.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Sorry Better Wizard, there are too many Wizards on this forum nowadays.[/quote]

Stunned that it is Better (faux) Wizard getting the apology!

No wizard is better then any other wizard always said it will go to my grave believing it.

pele gandalf is a great wizard however in our society we are all classed equals apart from first wizard who lives a life as a recluse as his strong opinions means he cant have a emotional bond with anyone

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]I don''t mind Gene, we can share him. He is the one and only Marc Tierney after all.[/quote]You seriously have a personality complex. Are you sure you''re a 16 year old boy? [8-)]

drury''s testimonial shut up no need for that shes a good girl always posts good things go away please. Don''t like that at all. Bullying is what that is. Piece of scum