Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Away ticket prices at QPR next season

Central: £57

Off Centre: £52

Corners: £47

Now I remember why the prem isn''t all its cracked up to be in many ways!

QPR would have been one of the least ''desirable'' matches anyway. They won''t sell any tickets if they''re pricing them like that.

Christ alive are they joking?  lol do they not realise the Country is in recession, I can imagine their fans not being too chuffed about this, their ground isn''t exactly The Emirates or Old Trafford.

Talk about taking the wet out of every single fan

A lot of money to sit in a Lego Stadium.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/laughing-smiley-002.gif[/IMG]

And the extremely rich Mittal family are pulling out as they didn''t want to be assoicated with rip-off merchants like Ecclestone extorting money out of decent supporters.  Methinks being treated like royalty as head of F1 has gone to his head and he thinks he can generate as much money with QPR as he extorts out of tinpot dictators wanting F1 to visit their countries for Grand Prix.  He has been successful in F1 but I think he is biting off more than he can chew with Football.  Still does mean the Mittal family may be looking for a club to invest in...............

[quote user="shefcanary"]And the extremely rich Mittal family are pulling out as they didn''t want to be assoicated with rip-off merchants like Ecclestone extorting money out of decent supporters.  Methinks being treated like royalty as head of F1 has gone to his head and he thinks he can generate as much money with QPR as he extorts out of tinpot dictators wanting F1 to visit their countries for Grand Prix.  He has been successful in F1 but I think he is biting off more than he can chew with Football.  Still does mean the Mittal family may be looking for a club to invest in...............[/quote]The Mittal family are still keeping their 33% stake in QPR.

Ooops I''d read a report that the Son-in-law resigned as a director and the family were following suit, ah well Ecclestone must have persuaded them to stay after all.  Isn''t F1 heading to India soon?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Christ alive are they joking?  lol do they not realise the Country is in recession, I can imagine their fans not being too chuffed about this, their ground isn''t exactly The Emirates or Old Trafford.

Talk about taking the wet out of every single fan

[/quote]

When we were there last season there where a load of empty seats in the home end, it may well be empty next season. I see sad times for Colin.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Central: £57

Off Centre: £52

Corners: £47[/quote]Prices are now on the QPR website for their fist two home games, against Bolton and Newcastle.Both are listed as "Category 2 fixtures" and looks like adult away tickets are £45 for lower tier and £50 for upper tier!I expect the quoted prices in this thread are for category 1 fixtures.http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2399440,00.html

The prices will soon drop when they are in the bottom 3 and playing to empty away ends. It just proves though how wrong QPR fans were when they thought they would be another Chelski.