Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

who moving in movers and shakers week?

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]I''m hoping to move from The Championship to The Premier League.
[/quote]

Iike it

In the jarrold and looking to get in to the Barclay near the wall next to snakepit - I think it a block! I have a feeling it may be a difficult task. I currently sit in row j of the jarrold, really hate the atmosphere and general moaning and not to mention the people going to the toilet every two half minutes!!!!

You want to sit near to Rasta man then, what a guy he is, sometimes singlehandedly represents the Barclay in chants with the SnakePit!

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]I''m hoping to move from The Championship to The Premier League.[/quote]

Lets hope we are all joining you in this move mate!!!!!! OTBC :)

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]You want to sit near to Rasta man then, what a guy he is, sometimes singlehandedly represents the Barclay in chants with the SnakePit! [/quote]He''s often the one who starts it.

I''m hoping to move my Season Ticket to Barclay Block E. I sit with my dad in the centre of the Jarrold and by moving to the barclay on my own (should be 1 spare seat) i save over £200!

Me and my mate from Lower N+P to Lower Barclay, been wanting too for ages, anywhere in the lower would be great, currently got two seats in the upper :/

next season is my first season ticket after lots of years as members/supermembers due to going to games with different people (its quite handy for different views each week!) but my ticket for next year was secured at christmas and what a bargain if we go up! U21 cost me £260. me and my brother and his mate are front row of the city stand right near the corner flag at the snakepit, so where the celebrations with the players happened against derby. for millwall i had elliot ward shouting directly in my face their and lansbury dog piled in front of me! this is not so good for view but great for atmosphere and (hopefully) seeing premiership players (including ours) up close :)

When is movers and shakers week????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[quote user="beaver"]When is movers and shakers week????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/quote]

Around 23 may,but will be posted on Offi site after last S/T deadline on the 5th or 7th

I believe it starts on Tuesday 17th May 2011.With my grandad finding it a little hard to make it up to the back of the Upper Barclay, we''d be looking for lower seats either in the Upper Barclay or down the River End Upper.