Sign in to follow this  
natalie

mark rivers

do u think that mark rivers is good enough to get back on that pitch and do his thing cause i think he is ready to kick some arse we have a good right winger on our side
we need him he was our top scoreer at the start of the season so show some support

do we want rivers back on that pitch or not?yes or no

forty five minutes??? Come on! If I was judged on 45 mins then I would be bloody angry. He started the season on fire, and looked very good indeed. If he works hard in training then he can make it back and make a difference to us. I think Pmv is struggling on the right.

Mook, Rivers has had 2 seasons to prove his worth - how much longer does he need? 45 minutes is still enough given how long he had before that. He can still change a game in that time. The reason why he didn''t? Because he''s crap. 1st Wizard and Irish Canary are right - I''m off to e-mail Paul Jewell and tell him what quality players Rivers and Easton are!!

i''ve never been the biggest fan but rivers scored four important goals for us in the early part of the season before he was injured. seems a shame to knock him for doing nothing wrong although i agree that 45 mins agains bradford wasnt his best. but even huckerby has had a poor 45 mins every now and then. unfortunately rivers is not good enough to get back into the team at the moment but dont write a guy off who had a important part to play in our first 11 or so games.

I see that he is not in the reserve team today - nor listed as a substitute though Easton is. Is he injured, or is Nigel keeping him fresh for the weekend, or is the rift so big that he is no longer in the plans - I would be intrigued to know what is happening

Weneva i saw him play, i thought he was one of the best players on the pitch. Rather than saying the rivers is no good, i think it shows the quality in our squad... i mean, mulryne on the bench??? That would have been unheard of this time last season, even tho he did go through some bad form.