Sign in to follow this  
Somerset Canary

Let's have a bit of fun

Right, as tonights game is often referred to as the Old Farm derby, I thought we would have a bit if fun and create a FarmXI of footballers.

We need footballers, the manager and a team name and using your suggestions I will create a starting XI and post it before kick off.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Right I''ll kick it off...Wesley MOOlahan

sorry, probably didnt make it very clear. It dosn''t just have to be norwich players and the team name needs to be based on a real team.

For example, the goalkeeper could be Hens Lehmann...although John Muddy is very good.

Paul HAYlock

Ruel FOX

Stuart HERD

Ian CROOK ( sheep implement)

Mark CROWe

Andy OXby

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]sorry, probably didnt make it very clear. It dosn''t just have to be norwich players and the team name needs to be based on a real team.

For example, the goalkeeper could be Hens Lehmann...although John Muddy is very good.[/quote]

Surely Hens Lay Man

David FOX

Ross TurnBULL

Shaun GOATer

and if the animals get sick

Rufus BreVETte

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]Blackbarn Rovers is gonna take some beating but still got about 4 hrs so keep on suggesting![/quote]

BARNSley

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]Before anyone suggests the manager name, it is already Paul LAMBert. High Five CharlieFarlie![/quote]

Cheers SC, a couple more

Keeper Bryan Gunn (dog)

Referee Rob STYles

Right new rule. There has to be a change in the name...so although very good, West HAM united and David FOX for example are not allowed. However, Paul LAMBert is.

Keep them coming people! Getting some crackers now! Deadline in 7.30pm and I''ll work out first XI, subs bench, manager, team name and maybe even stadium if we get some suggestions.

Well done!