Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Who can pick a team for the run in now ?!?

.....and a subs bench??

Ruddy

Martin.R

Tierney

Ward

Whitbread

Fox

Crofts

Surman

Hoolahan

Holt

Pacheco ??

Rudd,Edwards,Drury,Lansbury,Lappin,Vokes,Martin.C

no place now on the bench for Smith.K, Wilbraham,Jackson,McNamee

I actually think Drury might be dropped from the squad, simply because Lappin could cover there in an emergency - with Tierney starting.

Lambert''s known for picking attacking benches, so don''t be surprised if Drury is sacrificed for this reason only.

That said, I think he''ll probably feature in away-day squads at least, due to the added experience he''d bring to the group for matches like Swansea.

Think it will be Vokes instead of Pacheco with Pacheco being used as a sub for Wes.Also wouldn''t be surprised to see McNamee or Jackson shipped out today before 5.

Good point Barbie ive been so caught up with thinking who we may have brought in on loan i didnt even consider that we may let a couple out on loan its a good idea and offsets the cost of us bringing in Pacheco and Vokes.

He will start with Vokes up front.

ANd what makes anyone think that C Martin will get straight back on the bench, Jackson will be above him on fitness and pace, because vokes, Holt and Martin are similar type players and not that quick so if he needs to change it Jackson will get the nod.

I think Lambert will go for pace up front along side Holt against Scunthorpe, we all know that''s Michael Nelson''s weakness! Not sure if either of the new boys fit the bill there, so don''t rule out Jackson just yet.

I agree. Playing Pacheco up there against Nelson seems a no brainer to me. He won''t get near any of our smaller, skillful players if they run at him. Give him Vokes and Holt to mark and play it long and he will be much happier.