Sign in to follow this  
pete

Manager of the Month

Its Malky PL not even in the frame.  Who has he upset not disappointed however.

L2 Gus Poyet

L3 Dean Holdsworth should have been super Graham Westley.

Who decides these?

I saw them announce the nominees on SSN yesterday and was utterly amazed that neither Paul Lambert or Grant Holt were even nominated.

I get the feeling that PL is not in favour with some media outlets (as he doesn''t invite the media in like people such as Harry Redknapp) and as a result is not part of the ''Old boys network'' on sky.

Watford''s results in March weren''t as good as NCFC, but I am sure PL won''t be losing any sleep over it. If you can explain why he wasn''t even mentioned in the nominations then can you tell me your lottery numbers. ;)

OTBC

That''s a good thing. For one well done Malky! Secondly, we''re just little old Norwich, remember? We''ll keep happily going along un noticed and somehow end up in the Premierleague. [:)]

can someone please explain how malky wins the march manager of the month when his team are currently 6th in the current form table Reading are top and we are forth. During the month of march Watford lost to Middlesbrough we were unbeaten, Reading also must be unbeaten. Still I suppose there is one blessing we wont have the MOM curse that usually follows the winning manager. The only way Watford could win that award must be that Elton John was the judge.

Lets hope that Paul Lambert wins something this season in addition to promotion, he has done an amazing job, probably the best manager outside the premier league

Good thing if you ask me. The last thing we want is the curse of the MOTM hanging over us in such an important week.

"...Elton John was the judge."

Elton in a wig and a long gown, whatever next ?

To be honest i''d much rather us get no recognition during the season and just get promotion!

Stay under the radar and keep the attention on everybody else. Best way to do it!