Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

McNamee

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Well, apprently he was out boozing until the early hours this morning?  So it''s no wonder he is even struggling to delight us with the odd 20 mins here and there from the bench these days! [B] [:S]

[/quote]Are you talking about McNamee or Tilly smudger? Either way, I''m told he promises much, has a quick dribble and then disappears as quickly as he came! [:$]

[/quote]haha I''m saying nothing you cheeky man.  I await Tilly''s response! [:|]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="paul moy"]We definitely need to use some pace in our line-up and I''m hoping for Jackson and Daley to get an opportunity today.  McNamee has had many chances and unfortunately not taken them. Just a shame we don''t have Cody, who has pace and can score.[/quote]

Yes in the 4th tier... whoopee even I would hit double figures if being played upfront in that league!
[/quote]

and we know Cody can score in Division 1 as he did it in the few games he played last season. The BIG question is. Can he do it consistently in the Championship...he may get a chance next season.

Dont forget Holty is showing us the business after a slow start (where I suspect he was still recovering from his op in the summer) and people had doubts about him re. this league.  He may get to 20 league goals which is very good going given his start to this season.

Now Smudger what were you saying about Jackosn?

[quote user="Smudger"]Well, apprently he was out boozing until the early hours this morning?  So it''s no wonder he is even struggling to delight us with the odd 20 mins here and there from the bench these days! [B] [:S]

[/quote]Are you talking about McNamee or Tilly smudger? Either way, I''m told he promises much, has a quick dribble and then disappears as quickly as he came! [:$]

[/quote]

Lol! 

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Surely McNamee is more likely to have an influence on a match coming off the bench than Matt Gill?!?, his face clearly doesn''t fit anymore.[/quote]

McNamee is supposed to be a pacey winger and Matt Gill is a holding midfielder so you have lost me on this one.

[/quote]

Is there any truth in the rumour that Smudger can run faster than McNamee?

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="paul moy"]We definitely need to use some pace in our line-up and I''m hoping for Jackson and Daley to get an opportunity today.  McNamee has had many chances and unfortunately not taken them. Just a shame we don''t have Cody, who has pace and can score.[/quote]

Yes in the 4th tier... whoopee even I would hit double figures if being played upfront in that league!
[/quote]

Don''t be daft !

[/quote]

Smudger would be pist! Hence he would be seeing people in duplicate.......you didn''t believe he would score a lot of goals did you? Lol!

When Mcnamee came against Millwall it was 1-1, i don''t think he even managed to break into a jog, he offered absolutely nothing, a poor winger at this level and only ok at league one level and i think Lambert''s realised this now.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You know what I think of him. It''s been here a while too

[url]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/blogs/woman_in_the_stands/archive/2011/01/20/2396114.aspx[/url]

[/quote]I never normally read all that WITS-SQUIT but I have to admit you got this one spot on. [Y]

Just proves once and for all, even women know more about football than smudger! [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You know what I think of him. It''s been here a while too[url]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/blogs/woman_in_the_stands/archive/2011/01/20/2396114.aspx[/url]

[/quote]I never normally read all that WITS-SQUIT but I have to admit you got this one spot on. [Y]

Just proves once and for all, even women know more about football than smudger! [;)]

[/quote]Cheers lapps [:)]What''s Smudger done to upset you? lol

One reason that he doesn''t use McNamee as much... he isn''t good enough!

He was labelled a "super-sub" wen he performed a couple of heroics but that isn''t good enough to stay here and i would be surprised to see him here next season.

It was enough to earn him a couple of starts but he hasn''t done anything in those starts!

His crossing is mediocre at best, his shooting is poor, passing hasn''t impressed me, can''t defend, can''t tackle and yes he can beat a man but then he has to beat him another 10 times before he does anything else.

Doesn''t do it for me at all. An average League One player at best i''m afraid.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You know what I think of him. It''s been here a while too[url]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/blogs/woman_in_the_stands/archive/2011/01/20/2396114.aspx[/url]

[/quote]Cheers lapps [:)]What''s Smudger done to upset you? lol[/quote]Ahh he''s still bitter about me being right that we would be relegated to the 3rd tier for the first time in 50 years.  Also that is where his beloved Donkerty will be spending the rest of his career (if he''s lucky)... [;)]Oh didn''t we miss the Donkey against Watford?  Aren''t that Elliot Ward and Zak Whitbread absolutely awful??? [:$]