Sign in to follow this  
The Chuff

Re: All your prayers are answered!

I''ve been on that site for about 10 years or so, but it''s got so bad on there now, if you''re not with the ''in'' crowd, you''re classed as an outsider. There are some posters which can write whatever they like without reprimand, and others who just get deleted for not saying anything much.

It''s just about dead IMO!

[quote user="The Chuff"]I''ve been on that site for about 10 years or so, but it''s got so bad on there now, if you''re not with the ''in'' crowd, you''re classed as an outsider. There are some posters which can write whatever they like without reprimand, and others who just get deleted for not saying anything much. It''s just about dead IMO![/quote]

My reason for leaving it too, welcom Chuff

Cheers Pete, long time no read your posts!

Hopefûlly some of The Chuffs views can enlighten your views on life, and NCFC!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="The Chuff"]You lucky lucky people. The Chuff (aka Chufflebug) has finally arrived on this famous site so I can give you all my full and brilliant in site into my views on anything and everything. That prat Joe Ferrari, has basically closed down the official board......so here I am.[/quote]

Just be careful Chuff as that prat Joe Ferrari reads this messageboard and runs off down the corridor to knock on Mr McNallys door to report what is on here.[;)]

[/quote]

His first words are always.....

Guess what Tilly''s posted now[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="The Chuff"]You lucky lucky people. The Chuff (aka Chufflebug) has finally arrived on this famous site so I can give you all my full and brilliant in site into my views on anything and everything. That prat Joe Ferrari, has basically closed down the official board......so here I am.[/quote]

Just be careful Chuff as that prat Joe Ferrari reads this messageboard and runs off down the corridor to knock on Mr McNallys door to report what is on here.[;)]

[/quote]

His first words are always.....

Guess what Tilly''s posted now[;)]

[/quote]

You really should know better Nutty because FONCY which i know you are closely associated with have come under the microscope themselves in recent weeks.

On this site

Make sure you do not chant at any games.

Make sure every post is spell checked

Make sure you get facts and figures 100% correct

Make sure you slag off any player who makes a mistake.

If you follow these rules, you will fit in well

AS long as you ignore that prat zemas tendon, who seems to think he''s either funny, hard or cool and you will be fine.....

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Thats weird, im all those three. Funny, Hard and Cool... ps i also pay my tax''s..[/quote]That''s 4, weird, funny, hard and cool.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="zemas tendon"]Thats weird, im all those three. Funny, Hard and Cool... ps i also pay my tax''s..[/quote]That''s 4, weird, funny, hard and cool.[/quote]

No the last three, your the weird one, doing picture things on all your posts, bit weird for a old man!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="zemas tendon"]Thats weird, im all those three. Funny, Hard and Cool... ps i also pay my tax''s..[/quote]That''s 4, weird, funny, hard and cool.[/quote]

No the last three, your the weird one, doing picture things on all your posts, bit weird for a old man!![/quote]If you mean the signature at the bottom of my posts you''re just jealous that I have more talent than you.

You pay your taxes do you? Well thats nice, and as soon as i get a job, i''m sure i will be too. I still don''t believe anyone actually employs you though.

Do you really think your clever or something? What gives you the right to say ''i pay my taxes'' trying to act all high and mighty over someone at University, did you fail all your school qualifications and get rejected or something? You seem quite bitter. Do you know the stats about how your more likely to earn more after getting a degree? Which you know what, means paying more tax..... And just in case you think i''m wasting my time, i have had either 2.1 or firsts in my essays so far, and have learn''t more practical things in the past few months than i learn''t in the last 2/3 years at school.

But can you answer this question.

Are you really serious? If you are, and your not just on a big wind up, then i really feel sorry for you.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="zemas tendon"]Thats weird, im all those three. Funny, Hard and Cool... ps i also pay my tax''s..[/quote]That''s 4, weird, funny, hard and cool.[/quote]

No the last three, your the weird one, doing picture things on all your posts, bit weird for a old man!![/quote]If you mean the signature at the bottom of my posts you''re just jealous that I have more talent than you. [/quote]

That is just weird, unless your 13 or over 65!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You pay your taxes do you? Well thats nice, and as soon as i get a job, i''m sure i will be too. I still don''t believe anyone actually employs you though.

Do you really think your clever or something? What gives you the right to say ''i pay my taxes'' trying to act all high and mighty over someone at University, did you fail all your school qualifications and get rejected or something? You seem quite bitter. Do you know the stats about how your more likely to earn more after getting a degree? Which you know what, means paying more tax..... And just in case you think i''m wasting my time, i have had either 2.1 or firsts in my essays so far, and have learn''t more practical things in the past few months than i learn''t in the last 2/3 years at school.

But can you answer this question.

Are you really serious? If you are, and your not just on a big wind up, then i really feel sorry for you.[/quote]

|m sure once you have passed your exams... you will be earning loads of money, but by that time im sure i will be drawing my pension, but if you do not pass, im sure bar work pays ok

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="zemas tendon"]Thats weird, im all those three. Funny, Hard and Cool... ps i also pay my tax''s..[/quote]That''s 4, weird, funny, hard and cool.[/quote]

No the last three, your the weird one, doing picture things on all your posts, bit weird for a old man!![/quote]If you mean the signature at the bottom of my posts you''re just jealous that I have more talent than you. [/quote]

That is just weird, unless your 13 or over 65!![/quote]That''s just your opinion my little comedy ice cube.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So now your 63 are you?

Your actually mentally retarded aren''t you.....[/quote]

Few more years to go as yet, but my sister is handicapped, so if they teach this at school, to be pissy, and you think being mentally retarded is funny!! then shame on you!!

Why would i think its funny?

And if your going to bring family into it, my brother has something called digeorge syndrome, so i know what its like having a ''handicapped'' person in my family, and being 6 years younger than me, i have always had to do quite a lot to help with him.

Seriously, Why do you bother? I think you might have posted a few times sensibly, but most of it is either arguments with me or just insulting other fans, what is the point? Do you really gain anything out of it? If you can''t even occasionally add something slightly reasonable/not insulting just don''t bother. And if your not doing all of this for a laugh, then you must have something wrong with you, you don''t appear to be a normal person.

Found a picture of you Zemma[IMG]http://l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock3936846.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]On this site Make sure you do not chant at any games. Make sure every post is spell checked Make sure you get facts and figures 100% correct Make sure you slag off any player who makes a mistake. If you follow these rules, you will fit in well[/quote]

You forgot make sure that you have either a "reliable source" or a "good source" or a "strong source".

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Also, like the offical site, "pete" will delete your posts if not in with his clicky clan, so try to get on his side!![/quote]

..or alternatively,don''t start threads to deliberately wind people up.That way the web team won''t delete your posts!Simple?!

The big question is,will The Chuff stick around after this thread?[^o)][:)]

The Chuff is a thick skinned Chuff so he won''t let this thread put him off.