Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Unofficial match thread - Sheff Utd v Norwich

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Someone''s using my mb name to post naughty messages on the live coverage feed [:@][/quote]Didn''t know they still did that.Knackers - Cardiff winningCrackers - Swansea losing

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Yep though it''s a limited service with reports at set intervals. Messages displayed in real time though so I follow with this thread, live coverage and Radio Norfolk.[/quote]He he just saw. Got more tabs than a pharmacist at the moment [;)]I have no problem with getting naked if we score ( Cat might get scared though ) ... but i am not taking any pictures [:|]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Yep though it''s a limited service with reports at set intervals. Messages displayed in real time though so I follow with this thread, live coverage and Radio Norfolk.[/quote]He he just saw. Got more tabs than a pharmacist at the moment [;)]I have no problem with getting naked if we score ( Cat might get scared though ) ... but i am not taking any pictures [:|][/quote]Nor am I!Wonder what the fake me looks like [:S] Then again, perhaps I don''t want to know as it may be a male messing about

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]How''re we sounding? Can''t get the radio link [:''(][/quote]Poor, still waiting for us to do something with nearly half an hour gone, don''t think we''ve even had a shot on goal.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hello growing up Nana. I''m not used to reading so many reasonably sensible threads from you [;)]

Looks like my fork won''t be needed for the 11th Feb lol
[/quote]

Just shows how full time work changes a nana [;)]

All gone a bit flat. Although 0-0 would probably be a good result. Want to win though, so ..... off to get another beer from the fridge .... you never know, might be the "New" kettle [;)]