Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Unofficial match thread - Sheff Utd v Norwich

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]How''re we sounding? Can''t get the radio link [:''(][/quote]

See canaries world thread

Damn - Evans getting too much space. COYY!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Oh yeah, duh! [:)] Cheers! 

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]How''re we sounding? Can''t get the radio link [:''(][/quote]See canaries world thread

Damn - Evans getting too much space. COYY!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh yeah, duh! [:)] Cheers! 

[/quote]Hope that''s cheered you up being able to hear from the opposition''s commentary [:P]Apparently we''ve just made an attack and got a corner. Headed away

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]All very well saying about a striker but the ball needs to get up to the opposition penalty area for them to be worth their salt.We''ve had very few chances as the Blades, Evans in particular, are dominating the game.[/quote]Yes, but we have had chances. You need the sort of player who can make a goal out of nothing (or very little). Not easy to find (or cheap)I know.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Woman in the Stands "]All very well saying about a striker but the ball needs to get up to the opposition penalty area for them to be worth their salt.We''ve had very few chances as the Blades, Evans in particular, are dominating the game.[/quote]Yes, but we have had chances. You need the sort of player who can make a goal out of nothing (or very little). Not easy to find (or cheap)I know.[/quote]Erm not really, I don''t think we''ve had any real chances yet, we''re not holding the ball as well as we usually do.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Roll on half-time. It''s amazing it''s still 0-0 given the Blades'' possession[/quote]Like i said ... got a good feeling about today [Y]

I so hope Holt scores the winner today. Would love to hear what the crowd think of that [:)]

There are goals everywhere else in the Championship but take it from me Norwich vs Sheff Utd is a slow burner and will develop into one hell of a battle.

I''m delighted with 0 - 0 at half time. It''s about time we won a dour game with a dour performance but I really think this one could explode.

We''ve actually had most of the possession, between 55 and 60% all game. Blades are playing very much a long-ball game.