Sign in to follow this  
forte

ticket stubs

HelloI''m just wondering if anyone has any away ticket subs they''d sell me?Trying to get my 10 together for Ipswich and noticed a couple expired in December so I''m down to 7. If anyone has any from Feb 2010 onwards and would let them go I''d give you a few quid for them.Got wallsall, charlton, scunthorpe,  orient, millwall, swindon  and oldham.Thanks.

[quote user="forwards"]Hello

I''m just wondering if anyone has any away ticket subs they''d sell me?

Trying to get my 10 together for Ipswich and noticed a couple expired in December so I''m down to 7. If anyone has any from Feb 2010 onwards and would let them go I''d give you a few quid for them.

Got wallsall, charlton, scunthorpe,  orient, millwall, swindon  and oldham.

Thanks.
[/quote]

I have Forest, QPR, Derby, Coventry, Palace, will be getting Sheff Utd, Hull and Barnsley.

Are these any help to you ?

Kind of off topic but I''m trying to do the ole ''do 10 games to get into the second priority group for scum away'' scheme.

Do I have to give away my 10 ticket stubs when I apply for the match?

Would rather keep them if I''m honest...

"you avatar is wrong is Sheffield United vs Norwich ...... Were away "

we still are !

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Forwards, check your PM''s[/quote]Cheers, now will.

[quote user="CT"]Kind of off topic but I''m trying to do the ole ''do 10

games to get into the second priority group for scum away'' scheme.

Do I have to give away my 10 ticket stubs when I apply for the match?

Would rather keep them if I''m honest...[/quote]You have to take them into the ticket office at any time. They mark the tickets and give them back to you (so someone else cant use them as well). They just put on the system that you have handed in 10 stubs, though you should note it on away application forms that you''ve submitted them, and thats it.

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Go to more games you tramp. You''re clearly only bothered about the big games, support your team properly or not at all![/quote]"Tramp" brilliant.  If I had sorted my stubs out a month ago I''d have had 10 to submit. Unfortunatly I forgot about it. Now that ticket to the Johnstones Paint game at Southampton is worthless. Were you at that big game?

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Go to more games you tramp. You''re clearly only bothered about the big games, support your team properly or not at all![/quote]Perhaps not everyone can afford to go away....?Who''s to say he doesn''t have a season ticket..? Muppet.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Go to more games you tramp. You''re clearly only bothered about the big games, support your team properly or not at all![/quote]Perhaps not everyone can afford to go away....?Who''s to say he doesn''t have a season ticket..? Muppet.[/quote]Apply properly like every other season ticket holder will then, without having to buy tickets off other people. Yes I was there, as I was at the 2-2 draw before that. As I was at Hartlepool away, to wycombe away, to tranmere on that lovely Friday night. I missed 1 away game last season. I don''t question whether people can go or not, as obviously some people can''t afford it, and I respect that, but begging for tickets to get infront of other fans is awful. Plus Lewis, you''re 16/17 so don''t talk to others about money when mummy and daddy pay for your every move.