Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Russell Martin captain?

I have previously been critical of Russell Martin but this season he has forced me to eat my words. He is presently on a par with Adam Drury and has no natural competition for a place he gives it all for. His stamina is fantastic and i suspect he is a key character in the squad too.

Today he was superb and epitomised our spirit.

Rudolph, you have interrupted my argument with the biggest tw*t of the forum....

I''m still waiting for him to say where he works....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Rudolph, you have interrupted my argument with the biggest tw*t of the forum....

I''m still waiting for him to say where he works....[/quote]

Talking to your self is the first sign of madness!!

See...No job, quite obvious.....

I''m not talking to myself...this is a INTERNET FORUM, that involves typing, not talking, and i was ''talking'' to Rudolph then....

No job, but can drive a tractor, at the tender age of 15, my dad said post on the pinkun, useless posts... then when eveyone disagrees with me... throw my toys out of the pram, !!

If your still attempting to take the piss out of me...Well done, my Dads dead you insignificant excuse for a human being, you go on about paying taxes, yet obviously don''t have a job, otherwise you could have said who you worked for, you can''t get into a debate or discussion about NCFC on an NCFC forum, you just insult Norwich players/fans......

You really really need to get a life....I may post some rubbish (in fact i do post quite a lot of rubbish, but half the fun of this forum is the rubbish, and a lot of people on here are decent...), but you are something else....

Even though I had my doubts pre season, Russell Martin has to be running Crofts very close for player of the season so far for me.

Well done Russell, hope that your excellent form continues! [Y]

This is the dumbest post I''ve ever seen. I actually really disliked him last season, but the way he has played this season he is now starting to become my favourite player. If you watch him at home games he acts like a captain. He''s always encouraging, talking to his team mates and puts in consistently good performances. You can tell he loves it at Norwich and his sheer passion was shown yesturday when he kept getting forward at every oppotunity and he kept getting moaning to the referee. When everyone put Crofts'' name forward earlier, I said Martin should be looked at. Lambo obviously knows his stuff and made the right decision. Keep it up Martin.

Wasn''t Russell Martin Peterboro''s captain the year they got promoted?

If so, he obvsiously does have the qualities.

[quote user="Clint"]Wasn''t Russell Martin Peterboro''s captain the year they got promoted? If so, he obvsiously does have the qualities.[/quote]

Yes he was, club and team captain.

As mentioned he was Captain at Peterborough, whilst being in his early 20''s, a promotion winning captain as well I think. It was also quite obvious yesterday when he scored how happy the rest of the team were for him, clearly liked within the team. So I reckon being that two managers believe he''s good enough to be Captain and respected by the rest of the squad, that he is probably the right man for the job.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I didn''t realise he was captain at pboro, i thought he was not very popular there (that might have been Gill though?)[/quote]Do you mean Gill who we purchased from Exeter?Sorry GP but everything you''ve said in this thread has been laughable - although you and zemos slapping each other with your womanly breasts has perhaps been the funniest of all.

The Matt Gill who played 150 times for Peterborough, yes...did i say we bought him from them?

slapping each other with womanly breasts? WTF does that mean?

I''m sure everything you post is perfect......I''m allowed my opinion.....Your quite vocal about yours when it comes to PC/MAC, i seem to remember then that what you thought was obviously right, because your a computer God, and couldn''t possibly be wrong about anything...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]what you thought was obviously right, because your a computer God, and couldn''t possibly be wrong about anything...[/quote]FINALLY. You get it now [:D].My comment is about how you two consistently argue like elderly women. Surely you can see he tries to wind you up and every single time you fall for it, it''s just slightly amusing that''s all.Oh, and P.S - i spend my entire working day fixing, repairing, building, troubleshooting and programming with computers, so i have a little knowledge about what im talking about. However, if you want to go look back at the numerous threads you''ll see that i noted positives and negatives about both.Now stop getting yourself worked up and have a nap or something for the love of god.

Why couldn''t you have just left it alone?

The only purpose of that post was to take the piss....I''m quite fed up of it, ONE comment about Russell Martin, WHO I LIKE, has led to the most ridiculous thread i have ever seen, originating from what i thought was a sensible point, i hadn''t seen Russell Martin act like a captain before, but apparently he has, and i accept that, but posts like yours and Zemas are completely out of place, and yeah i''m reacting to it, but if your going to take this piss, why shouldn''t I?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why couldn''t you have just left it alone?

The only purpose of that post was to take the piss....I''m quite fed up of it, ONE comment about Russell Martin, WHO I LIKE, has led to the most ridiculous thread i have ever seen, originating from what i thought was a sensible point, i hadn''t seen Russell Martin act like a captain before, but apparently he has, and i accept that, but posts like yours and Zemas are completely out of place, and yeah i''m reacting to it, but if your going to take this piss, why shouldn''t I?[/quote]GP, calm down, i''m not taking the piss. I just pointed out that you and zemos are arguing like old women across a public forum - naturally other people can see it, and if you don''t expect someone to comment about it then i suggest you two stick to private messages, which is a function of the forum for a reason.Unfortunately, this is a football forum, with normal, ordinary football fans. This means that if what you say is regarded as wrong, everyone will revel in telling you just that.

I would be more than happy to ignore Zema, which i was doing for quite a while, but then i thought he was actually going to post something that might resemble a football debate, but obviously not.....he''s probably not even a real person....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I would be more than happy to ignore Zema, which i was doing for quite a while, but then i thought he was actually going to post something that might resemble a football debate, but obviously not.....he''s probably not even a real person....[/quote]Well evidently he has nothing better to do than wind people up on a football forum - i suggest you keep that in mind and just don''t respond...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I would be more than happy to ignore Zema, which i was doing for quite a while, but then i thought he was actually going to post something that might resemble a football debate, but obviously not.....he''s probably not even a real person....[/quote]

Frankly, I would be very surprised if there were people like that on this message board.