Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich City vs Leeds United: Match preview

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="EssexWhite"]Couldn''t get tickets, you only gave us 2000 :@ Though tbf I can see why, you don''t need to give us tickets to fill the ground like Coventry did.[/quote]

That sucks, been there a few times when I couldn''t get tickets.  Would have been a good atmosphere today as well.  Sounds like Leeds are outplaying us first half.  Second half we might see a different story.

Not sure why Norwich only play well for one half or the other lol would be nice to get 90 minutes consistently good football

[/quote]

It would have been good for a full 90 minutes last week but for an incompetent ref. Anybody know which game that idiot is ruining today ? 

[quote user="Herman "]We only play one half[:S][/quote]

Wonder why that is?

[/quote]

[:D]I am not imagining it am i? It just seems that we have one brilliant and one average half.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Herman "]We only play one half[:S][/quote]

Wonder why that is?

[/quote]

[:D]I am not imagining it am i? It just seems that we have one brilliant and one average half.

[/quote]

No mate you aren''t imagining it lol we can''t seem to string together more than about 40 minutes of good football, must be psychological

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="EssexWhite"]Couldn''t get tickets, you only gave us 2000 :@ Though tbf I can see why, you don''t need to give us tickets to fill the ground like Coventry did.[/quote]

That sucks, been there a few times when I couldn''t get tickets.  Would have been a good atmosphere today as well.  Sounds like Leeds are outplaying us first half.  Second half we might see a different story.

Not sure why Norwich only play well for one half or the other lol would be nice to get 90 minutes consistently good football

[/quote]

It would have been good for a full 90 minutes last week but for an incompetent ref. Anybody know which game that idiot is ruining today ? 

[/quote]

Im not sure who he is reffing today, but I am sure I saw somewhere he was down to ref in the PL

I think that bloody ref. last week could really put a crimp in our season. We aren''t going to put in performances like that first half every week, & the knock on effect of those lost 2 points could be crucial; we could now start slipping down the table in short order & confidence could easily dip.Hope I''m wrong.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im not sure who he is reffing today, but I am sure I saw somewhere he was down to ref in the PL

[/quote]

He''s doing the Blackburn v Villa game tomorrow, according to another thread on here. That''s got to be worth watching.... LOL

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s doing the Blackburn v Villa game tomorrow, according to another thread on here. That''s got to be worth watching.... LOL

[/quote]

Oh god lol personally I wouldn''t let him ref Dereham towns under 8''s

C''mon Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Lots of mentions of Norwich on Final score...although most recent one was Doherty own goal for Charlton :P

Why is Matt Holland on it though? (I think its him anyway) he really doesn''t seem to know how to talk on TV at all.....

Heheheeheh.... At Last !!!! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!

[quote user="paul moy"]C''mon Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!![/quote]Euuuhm what are you shouting ''bout?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Lots of mentions of Norwich on Final score...although most recent one was Doherty own goal for Charlton :P Why is Matt Holland on it though? (I think its him anyway) he really doesn''t seem to know how to talk on TV at all.....[/quote]

Hahahahaha

[quote user="Herman "]Waheyy![:D][/quote]

Another 2 goals for Norwich will do nicely [:)]

[/quote]

Very nicely indeed.

Just seen mentioned that Doherty''s ghost has come back to haunt the PUPS[:@]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Herman "]Waheyy![:D][/quote]

Another 2 goals for Norwich will do nicely [:)]

[/quote]

Very nicely indeed.