Sign in to follow this  
ian

watch everton v norwich live on your pc

ANY ONE TRIED THIS

Todays Big Matches LIVE:

Blackburn v Chelsea

Newcastle v Man City

Everton v Norwich

For just £7.95 You can watch live premiership football on your PC or laptop using no additional software/hardware

Live Premiership, Championship and European football even the matches that are not even shown on sky / cable

£19.95 £7.95 Today Only Special - Offer Expires 23:59 on 02 - 02 - 2005

yeah seen this. looks too good to be true.  can paypal be simulated? any one have any thoughts.

Sounds like a rip off to me, and also with a domain like WWW.SKYONYOURPC.COM its not gonna last long.
There are much cheaper alternaitves around

[quote]ANY ONE TRIED THIS WEBSITE :WWW.SKYONYOURPC.COM Todays Big Matches LIVE: Blackburn v Chelsea Newcastle v Man City Everton v Norwich For just £7.95 You can watch live premiership football on yo...[/quote]

Why pay all that money when it''s a lot cheaper on soccerstreams or sportingstreams?

the address they provide is in london and just checked on royalmail address finder and the address is for egg that is the egg card company

I have to say that I would have thought that these "free live football" services that are springing up must be illegal. The companies are effectively re-broadcasting Sky to the masses for a minimal charge. I would have thought Sky have some "smallprint" in their contract with consumers about re-broadcasts. Let''s face it the pubs have to sign up to a contract that allows them to show Sky live in their premises.

That''s not to say that this isn''t interesting.....

soccerstreams?? tell me more

Has anyone actually managed to watch a Norwich game on any of these sites?

I have seen City on www.freelivefootball.co.uk a few times this season. To begin with the streams were not to great & most of the while the sound quality was poor,but now it is much better & there is even FLTV (there own station channel) with quality streams & sound.Anyway watching them is far better than listening to the radio ( i think). For the price of £2 for a whole year isnt bad & you can pay through paypal aswell.  

But im sure there will be some of you out there who will knock it just for the hell of it!

KG, did you actually manage to sign up!?!?!

I''ve tried numerous times to sign up to freelivefootball without success. Don''t get the welcome/acknowledge email or anything.

For NYCanary, the soccerstreams can be found at http://www.soccerstreams.com/ whilst sportingstreams is at http://www.sportingstreams.com/. Neither of these look anywhere near as polished a presentation as the SkyOnYourPC does. Similarly freelivefootball has an uncanny resemblance to soccerstreams.

Thanks for the replies. It certainly sounds pretty good. Unfortunately though my home connection speed isn''t good enough. Looks like I''ll have to make do with Waller until I can upgrade.

www.freepremiership.com

The extra game links are top quality. Wactched part of the Bolton/Oldham game, t''was like watching it on tele.

And of course, it''s free.

If your having problems with freelivefootball website just email them.They will look after you.I had loggin in problems  6 months ago when i signed up with them (only a quid then lol). They will sort it for yo no worries!

[quote]If your having problems with freelivefootball website just email them.They will look after you.I had loggin in problems 6 months ago when i signed up with them (only a quid then lol). They will sort ...[/quote]

Only problem I have is that they aren''t showing Norwich tonight!!

[quote]Righty! Potentially foolishly I''ve paid my 2.99 to sign up to www.freelivefootball.co.uk Fingers corssed!![/quote]

They are OK DD,

I have seen several good games for a quid, they have uprated their system lately and it hasn''t been performing too good, I reckon they will have City this Saturday.