Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Crystal Palace on Tuesday evening

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Enjoy your flask of tea gingerpele.... How dare the snakepit try and make an atmosphere[/quote]

If Making a atmosphere is shouting abuse and puffing out your chests then the snake pit are masters of it !

[quote user="cityangel"]If we get a penalty do you think Wes will take it?[/quote]Yes.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]If we get a penalty do you think Wes will take it?[/quote]

Yes.
[/quote]

I hope he does too [:)]

Let''s start it back up again then.

If this thread had been a thread full of such sweeping generalisations GP, you''d have had a point.

However, it wasn''t. It was about something else entirely, and you decided to enter into it with a completely pointless sweeping generalisation about the entire Snakepit, and about how we''re all thugs and implied idiots.

Don''t complain when people whinge about you and the way in which you choose to support the team if you''re going to behave no better, especially in an utterly unrelated thread. That''s called hypocrisy, and it makes you come across as a complete moron.

Rise above it and be better than it.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]And Zeam''s Tendon, you don''t sit anywhere in Carrow road, you are quite clearly not a Norwich fan....[/quote]

Oh no GP you have blown my cover.. i have been sent on this site by chris kiwomya, or was it trevor putney... you will see me at the game tom night.. oh no YOU wont, you wont be THERE probably fleecing my tax!!

Good post ''?''..... Can''t reply can you gingerpele because ''?'' is 100% correct.

Feck me, would love you to sit in the pit for one game and tell everyone they are mindless thugs, let me know which game to buy you a ticket you teenage keyboard warrior.

[quote user="newboy"]

[quote user="ur just a man in a jacket"]Enjoy your flask of tea gingerpele.... How dare the snakepit try and make an atmosphere[/quote]

If Making a atmosphere is shouting abuse and puffing out your chests then the snake pit are masters of it !

[/quote]

You obviously chose to ignore the singing and chanting that comes from the Snakepit.

Let''s try that again using firefox. [quote user="newboy"]

[/quote]You obviously chose to ignore the singing and chanting that comes from the Snakepit.

He just told me to rise above it, so i am. (And sorry if i don''t reply immediately, i do have a social life...)

''Feck me, would love you to sit in the pit for one game and tell everyone they are mindless thugs, let me know which game to buy you a ticket you teenage keyboard warrior. ''

PROVES MY POINT EXACTLY (sorry i have a season ticket, i don''t really want to prove my point by rising to your threats....)

And Zema, tax dodging? you realise that Uni grads earn more after getting their degree, earning more over their life time, therefore paying more taxes....

and ? Why am i not allowed to make generalisations? There are 100s of posts on here, moaning about how no one in the Jarrold/N&P/City stand make any noise/create atmosphere. I then pick up some one being over eager to abuse other people (people who play on doing that, are just really really sad, yeah i may join in with the odd chant at George Burley, it was one of the first chants i did, away at Portman road when Mackay scored an equaliser a few years back, one of the few abusive ones i ''enjoy'' to an extent, but i don''t look forward to Norwich playing a team with him or any other ex binners in.....). I know that there a lot of decent people in the snake pit, because were all Norwich fans, but people like Zemas Tendon, who starts threads, rating all Norwich players 1, then abuses me for not meeting his qualifications as a fan. And if you sit in the Snake pit, you seem very sensible, there are probably no real thugs at Norwich, which probably upsets zema, i''m sure he would love some Green Street type action....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He just told me to rise above it, so i am. (And sorry if i don''t reply immediately, i do have a social life...) ''Feck me, would love you to sit in the pit for one game and tell everyone they are mindless thugs, let me know which game to buy you a ticket you teenage keyboard warrior. '' PROVES MY POINT EXACTLY (sorry i have a season ticket, i don''t really want to prove my point by rising to your threats....) And Zema, tax dodging? you realise that Uni grads earn more after getting their degree, earning more over their life time, therefore paying more taxes.... and ? Why am i not allowed to make generalisations? There are 100s of posts on here, moaning about how no one in the Jarrold/N&P/City stand make any noise/create atmosphere. I then pick up some one being over eager to abuse other people (people who play on doing that, are just really really sad, yeah i may join in with the odd chant at George Burley, it was one of the first chants i did, away at Portman road when Mackay scored an equaliser a few years back, one of the few abusive ones i ''enjoy'' to an extent, but i don''t look forward to Norwich playing a team with him or any other ex binners in.....). I know that there a lot of decent people in the snake pit, because were all Norwich fans, but people like Zemas Tendon, who starts threads, rating all Norwich players 1, then abuses me for not meeting his qualifications as a fan. And if you sit in the Snake pit, you seem very sensible, there are probably no real thugs at Norwich, which probably upsets zema, i''m sure he would love some Green Street type action....[/quote]

Were down with the NHS here matey..... (National Health Service)....

I wont be making any Chanting tonight Towards G.Burley.... How do you know there a lot of decent people in the Snake Pit.. one of your mates from School said!!Crying [:''(]

Do i really have to explain my self again?

I made ONE over the top comment, and you keep on using it, for goodness sake, of course i didn''t mean it, for a start how many Norwich fans get in fights etc? But for some reason, you and that complete tw*t, who thinks he funny/hard/something that he''s not:

''I wont be making any Chanting tonight Towards G.Burley.... How do you know there a lot of decent people in the Snake Pit.. one of your mates from School said!''

The first part??? WTF is that about? and the second part, what the hell is wrong with you? Don''t you have any friends? does it offend you when other people mention they have friends?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Do i really have to explain my self again? I made ONE over the top comment, and you keep on using it, for goodness sake, of course i didn''t mean it, for a start how many Norwich fans get in fights etc? But for some reason, you and that complete tw*t, who thinks he funny/hard/something that he''s not: ''I wont be making any Chanting tonight Towards G.Burley.... How do you know there a lot of decent people in the Snake Pit.. one of your mates from School said!'' The first part??? WTF is that about? and the second part, what the hell is wrong with you? Don''t you have any friends? does it offend you when other people mention they have friends?[/quote]

How do you Fecking well know if im Hard!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Serious question here, do you even support Norwich? find me one of your posts that suggests that you do.[/quote]

Let me think about that one... Now how can i prove it... Do you want to see my season ticket!!