Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

FIRST WIZARD IS AN IPSWICH TOWN FAN!

Their job is to sensationalise stories to sell papers.And if people are daft enough to believe everything they read in them, then I guess they have found their target audience.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Their job is to sensationalise stories to sell papers.

And if people are daft enough to believe everything they read in them, then I guess they have found their target audience.

[:)]
[/quote]Like blatent lying and pis*ing off our manager and club you mean? Christ, they''re our local rag ffs, not the Sun![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]Their job is to sensationalise stories to sell papers.And if people are daft enough to believe everything they read in them, then I guess they have found their target audience.[:)][/quote]Like blatent lying and pis*ing off our manager and club you mean? Christ, they''re our local rag ffs, not the Sun![:S][/quote]Oh noez, they have broken the sacred and honourable journo code lol.All about selling papers, they are marketing a product.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]Their job is to sensationalise stories to sell papers.

And if people are daft enough to believe everything they read in them, then I guess they have found their target audience.

[:)]
[/quote]Like blatent lying and pis*ing off our manager and club you mean? Christ, they''re our local rag ffs, not the Sun![:S][/quote]

Oh noez, they have broken the sacred and honourable journo code lol.

All about selling papers, they are marketing a product.

[/quote]I''m  not biting fella.

[quote user="First Jedi"]"I''m not biting fella." You mean - "I have no answer to this, you''re right, and I just can''t bring myself to admit it".[/quote]Err no, I know what morty''s like.

[quote user="First Jedi"]"I''m not biting fella."

You mean - "I have no answer to this, you''re right, and I just can''t bring myself to admit it".[/quote]

Yup, exactly.I''m right on this occasion Wizard.Its a load of fuss about nowt.

first wizard is an ipswich fan,Lilly Savage is a blokeand i''m an alcoholic! the first step to recovery is always the admission ;)

I kind of agree with Wiz and Morty on this one.

On Morty''s side of things it is the job of Papers'' editors and Journo to sell papers anyway possible. It''s unfortunate but true that they exist to sell papers and will do so at any cost.

On Wiz''s side, you would like to think, that as a local paper, they would just print the truth as the fans are going to buy them to read about their club anyway. Fans don''t want sensational shizzle about their club printed left right and centre, they''d rather just read the truth. If it leads to more players refusing to interview with them, they''ll only have themselves to blame.

Why can the Pink-un site print the true story but the paper have to twist it? One''s free, and the one you pay for is full of lies!

[quote user="CallsignViper"]

Why can the Pink-un site print the true story but the paper have to twist it? One''s free, and the one you pay for is full of lies!

[/quote]Because I saw the back of the EN in the morning and thought "I''m not putting it online in that format"

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]My suspicions about Suffolk based Norwich supporters has been confirmed, always said his eyes were too close together...[/quote]

I say there chaps, I''m a suffolk based Norwich fan, never see me wearing blue-n-white, Oh apart from my 1905 shirt sometimes, And I can tell you In Brampton we have quite a few Canary fans.   

[quote user="Duffman"]Looks like you have a little fan club Wiz. RUDOLPH HUCKER = Rudolph Wizard lappinitup = Wizarditup Mister Chops = Mister Wizard[/quote]

What about me? Wizard Turd..........