Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Pre Forrest Game

There is a special offer for pre match on the NCISA website Tackles/Passes/Goals in the Passes section!

Another special from the "fans" club[:D]

This isn''t meant as a moan as such Butler but in future could you maybe provide us with a link to whatever it is you''re trying to promote.

Cheers.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]nothing on there[/quote]

Yes there is.

Does anyone know if you have to be a NCISA member to use the Notts County bar, or will any city fan be able to go in??

[quote user="The Butler"]In a hurry agaian!! Forest[:$]

OHHHHHHH for an edit button[/quote]Calm down Buttles!

"Buy a square and help make this a sucuss"

Seems you''re always in a hurry agaian ! [;)]

[:D]

I can''t see anything either but whilst we''re on about the NCISA website will we be able to use the members comments section soon Butler ?

[quote user="barclaystand"]Does anyone know if you have to be a NCISA member to use the Notts County bar, or will any city fan be able to go in??[/quote]I believe there will be a "guest list" style extrance, if your name is not on the list, you''re not getting in!  As mentioned above, the venue is being used by the Capital Canaries plus the invite has been sent out to all of the other official supporters clubs, but names must be provided to Notts Country in advance.

[quote user="cityangel"]I can''t see anything either but whilst we''re on about the NCISA website will we be able to use the members comments section soon Butler ?[/quote]

Read the front page CA.

You can always e-mail me any comments photos to put on

[quote user="cityangel"]I can''t see anything either but whilst we''re on about the NCISA website will we be able to use the members comments section soon Butler ?[/quote]

Will the pre match entertainment involve yourself and Kathy doing something unpleasant to Tilly, CA? No court would convict you!!!![;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Will the pre match entertainment involve yourself and Kathy doing something unpleasant to Tilly, CA? No court would convict you!!!![;)]

[/quote]

The only think Kathy and I would like to do to Tilly is to pour a few pints over his head but even that wouldn''t shut him up [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]thing not think - sorry[/quote]I reckon you could take Tilly in a fight.

Have a great time in the Notts bar all! Wish I could go.  I''m a Norwich fan but my dad is Notts through and through, so I follow them as well, great ground so should be fun.  Lovely to see my two clubs joining forces against Forest [:D] Hope we get the result to top it all off nicely.