Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Mascotts!

Should the club limit the amount to 2 or 3 maximum next year, having more mascotts than players is just plain silly!

the only reason they want so many is that its £200 odd so the more mascotts the more money!

I would suspect that should we go down to 2 or 3 that the cost would go up dramatically. The way we do it at present probably constitutes another player on the books.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Should the club limit the amount to 2 or 3 maximum next year, having more mascotts than players is just plain silly!

the only reason they want so many is that its £200 odd so the more mascotts the more money!

[/quote]I think you just answered your own question.....

[quote user="Lambert is King"]I would suspect that should we go down to 2 or 3 that the cost would go up dramatically. The way we do it at present probably constitutes another player on the books.[/quote]

Even if 10 mascots pay the set rate of £195 each that''s £195 x 10 x 23 league games = £44,850 (maybe more with cup games). Not sure what kind of player you''d get for that kind of money? I guess it all helps club funds, but personally I think it looks a bit desperate having that many mascots.

2 years ago my son was the single mascot for Norwich v Coventry (2-0 result) and he had a fabulous day - I can''t praise highly enough the thoughful treatment the kids (and parents) get at NCFC - it''s first class.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]What a ridiculous thing to complain about![/quote]

If he keeps his post count up, he''ll talk about anything. "Look at me"!!!

Just out of interest, can adults be the mascotts? haha

would I have to pretend to be special to get a shot?

I could picture myself running out and the crowd thinking, is Lee Croft back and hasn''t he piled on the weight again

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I was never mascott, but if i was I could want to the the only mascott for the day, not one of ten others wouldn''t be such a special day![/quote]

How''s the English going at school Nana? [;)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I was never mascott, but if i was I could want to the the only mascott for the day, not one of ten others wouldn''t be such a special day![/quote]

[/quote]

Not too well by the looks of it.....

I went to heartsease middle,and just as i was in my final year,we had a visit from and ex school kid who was now at Norwich and playing in the reserves,cant rememer his name but he wasnt a tall lad..And later we kids quizzed him about NCFC,and he said this school has provided in the year or so above him, Kevin platt(high up secretary or something) and the mascot who was our only mascot for 3/4 years including our first ever promotion to the top league ..Craig kerrican (thats what it sounded like)..And as a kid that made me proud of my school so i tried to always remember these 3 names..But now have competely forgotten the name of the original guy who came!

Upper age limit is 14, so you still have a couple of years to make it.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

would want to be*

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

would want to be*

[/quote]

Btw Nana It''s mascot. [:)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

would want to be*

[/quote]

[/quote]

my finger seemd tto sttay on tthe tt butttton longer tthan otther letttters!

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

would want to be*

[/quote]

[/quote]

my finger seemd tto sttay on tthe tt butttton longer tthan otther letttters!