Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

I've lost my betting slip

so you spend most of your time online posting on here and you do "old school" betting in a bookies?

type "william hill" in google and have a credit/bank card with you and...boosh - you''ll never lose a betting slip again.

...and to make sure you dont forget your login/password, write in down on a piece of paper and put in somewhere safe...maybe you could pin it to your sofa? hehehehe

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]excellent...it was the Reepham Road branch in Hellesdon and i placed it the day after we signed Grant Holt[/quote]

I nominate this post for most stupid post of the year.

there may well be a queue outside the reepham rd branch with loads of peeps who placed the same bet the same day....how odd!!!!!!!

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]excellent...it was the Reepham Road branch in Hellesdon and i placed it the day after we signed Grant Holt[/quote]

there may well be a queue outside the reepham rd branch with loads of peeps who placed the same bet the same day....how odd!!!!!!!

[/quote]

it doesnt matter as they wouldnt pay out unless the handwriting matched that on the original betting slip, they can bring the original slip up on the system and check easily.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]You are an irritating little * at times nana but sometimes you do make me laugh. Anyway enough of the nicities, i''ll get a reputation for liking you![/quote]

whats wrong with that?

[quote user="city4eva"]

[/quote]

Why? I sussed out the hand writing part before i posted it.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]

so you spend most of your time online posting on here and you do "old school" betting in a bookies?

type "william hill" in google and have a credit/bank card with you and...boosh - you''ll never lose a betting slip again.

...and to make sure you dont forget your login/password, write in down on a piece of paper and put in somewhere safe...maybe you could pin it to your sofa? hehehehe

[/quote]

I''m sorry but when it comes to credit card details on the internet, i will remain ''old school''

I just haven''t got red hair so i don''t want to be associated with red hair. Haven''t found it yet but i''ll keep looking. I recon that the wife has hidden it and will cash it in to buy some new shoes!!!