Sign in to follow this  
city4eva

Are we going to beat the 10 away win record

We have been on 10 away wins for ages now, We have NEVER won more than 10 in a season, are we going to this season?

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]yes on saturday, 3-1 to us[/quote]Good man, thats the spirit.[Y]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]yes on saturday, 3-1 to us
[/quote]

I admire your optimism but question your sanity.

If we can''t beat Tranmere or Orient away, what makes you think we''ll beat Charlton? 

Can''t see anything at Charlton (which means we''ll goand win now) but perhaps Bristol Rovers will do a Southampton for us in the last game.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]yes on saturday, 3-1 to us[/quote]

If we can''t beat Tranmere or Orient away, what makes you think we''ll beat Charlton? 

[/quote]Charlton lost to Leyton Orient at home earlier in the season, plus my old housemate whos a Charlton fans reckons they are as inconsistent as it gets. So although I think they start as favourites (And for me it finishes 1-1), to say a Norwich win isnt going to happen is madness.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]We will win on Saturday, every time I go to an away game we win - FACT.[/quote]Hahaha - hope you''re right or the company you''re keeping will be pretty miserable[/quote]I shall have my lucky socks on, what could possibly go wrong?

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]yes on saturday, 3-1 to us[/quote]

[/quote]Charlton lost to Leyton Orient at home earlier in the season, plus my old housemate whos a Charlton fans reckons they are as inconsistent as it gets. So although I think they start as favourites (And for me it finishes 1-1), to say a Norwich win isnt going to happen is madness.[/quote]Typings awful tonight. Serves me right for revising, watching sky sports news, and being on here at the same time.The board tonight reminds me of WACCOE from a few weeks back when Leeds were in their poor run, albeit with far less swearing.

I''m not so sure that we''ll get another away win, but am equally sure that we''ll win both our remaining home games, so it doesn''t really matter.

Have always thought we''ll secure promotion at home to Gills and still think that will be the case.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Best make sure my lucky undies are clean as well then [;)][/quote]Yes lol.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]One never knows when one will get lucky but we''ve never lost when I''ve worn them before
[/quote]

Sometimes you don''t wear your knickers?[:^)]

We might actually play better against Charlton - lately we''ve really struggled against teams low down the table who fight like trojans for every ball because they regard Norwich as a "big scalp".