Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Leyton Orient Away Tickets

Just wondering if anyone has recieved their Tickets for this match yet? I ordered mine on the phone a while ago [:S]

We got ours last week - I''d phone the ticket office if I were you.

Does anyone know what the parking situation is like there? Can we just park in nearby streets? I expect there will be quite a lot of us!

Got mine a couple of days after I ordered them mate, I''d get in touch with the ticket office if I was you.

I think you should''ve had them by now as mine turned up 10 days ago - although I guess I was one of the first to receive them as I bought mine as soon as they went on sale. As said above, get onto the ticket office..cant wait for this one, I live just down the road from the Orient

We are looking to park at Debden and tube in from there 18 mins apparently. You can also get the same train from Epping. would be good if a fair few of us got this train back after the game 20 mins of sing song?[<:o)]

Found them ... phew [H]Was getting really worried as i hadnt seen them in the post. It appears my wife put them in a safe place [:|]

[quote user="Henry"]Found them ... phew [H]Was getting really worried as i hadnt seen them in the post. It appears my wife put them in a safe place [:|][/quote]Dont you love the way they do that?! I found my car tax the other month...months after i needed it! Thankfully they sent me a replacement!

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Henry"]Found them ... phew [H]Was getting really worried as i hadnt seen them in the post. It appears my wife put them in a safe place [:|][/quote]Dont you love the way they do that?! I found my car tax the other month...months after i needed it! Thankfully they sent me a replacement![/quote]Dicing with death that is, hiding a man''s match tickets in a safe place....Come the trial - after she''s been accidentally discovered in her own '' safe place '' - no jury could possibly convict you due to the nature of the extreme provocation by the deceased.Come to think of it you''re likely to get substantial damages for all the pain and distress endured by the defendant.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Henry"]Found them ... phew [H]Was getting really worried as i hadnt seen them in the post. It appears my wife put them in a safe place [:|][/quote]Dont you love the way they do that?! I found my car tax the other month...months after i needed it! Thankfully they sent me a replacement![/quote]Dicing with death that is, hiding a man''s match tickets in a safe place....Come the trial - after she''s been accidentally discovered in her own '' safe place '' - no jury could possibly convict you due to the nature of the extreme provocation by the deceased.Come to think of it you''re likely to get substantial damages for all the pain and distress endured by the defendant.

[/quote]Ha ha ... wouldnt dream of it. The nice new Home shirt was courtesy of her saying " Go on, treat yourself, here''s some money," as i was leaving early Saturday Morning [:)]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Henry"]Found them ... phew [H]Was getting really worried as i hadnt seen them in the post. It appears my wife put them in a safe place [:|][/quote]Dont you love the way they do that?! I found my car tax the other month...months after i needed it! Thankfully they sent me a replacement![/quote]Dicing with death that is, hiding a man''s match tickets in a safe place....Come the trial - after she''s been accidentally discovered in her own '' safe place '' - no jury could possibly convict you due to the nature of the extreme provocation by the deceased.Come to think of it you''re likely to get substantial damages for all the pain and distress endured by the defendant.

[/quote]Ha ha ... wouldnt dream of it. The nice new Home shirt was courtesy of her saying " Go on, treat yourself, here''s some money," as i was leaving early Saturday Morning [:)][/quote]I''m sure you wouldn''t and I''m sure she''s lovely.........even if she does hide Orient tickets !!

plenty of parking in barkingside too , which is only 16 mins on the tube . A few of us will be going from there that night akthough ones a southampton fan and another a not so happy hammer!

Parking wise it''s tighter than a gnat''s chuff around the ground. I suggest that you try to stash it at Redbridge or on the road near Fairlop or Barkingside and tube it to the ground from there.