Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Oh dear, looks like a certain Korey Smith was missed.

Age is merely a number... he may be 19 but he plays like someone who has been in the game for that amount of time, in League One anyway.

Anybody know if he''ll be back for Monday?

I don''t think it''s even about the result. Stephen Hughes still doesn''t look 100% fit and capable of playing 90 minutes. Korey''s energy, tackling, tenacity and box-to-box play was certainly missed tonight.

Yes definately missed but like someone else said he would not have changed the result.

We missed his speed and energy all over the pitch, this was proved when McNamee came on.

Smith has been a revelation this season but yet again as like Southend game hisabscence stands out!!!

[quote user="Christov"]It really didn''t matter who played, the ref was the star of this show.[/quote]You mean the ref was the most talked about person on the pitch. Don''t think star is the right word to describe him. I can think of several more appropriate ones that I won''t post [:P]

I want 2 see Adeyemi again- I thought he looked good earlier on in the season when he was getting a few games, what happened to him?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jacoljam"]we missed some decent officials.
[/quote]

Agreed.
[/quote]3rd that[Y]

The ref wanted to be the star of the show....and omho made a total PRAT of himself