Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Just back from Wroxham game

Magnificent performance, and congratulations to all involved with the club. Only problem I had was my young lad flatly refusing to sing come on you blues. Also says can we go to Wembley but says he aint having a blue and white flag.

Dont know if any of you listening on radio heard the band that created a carnival atmosphere throughout the game. I think once we are promoted we should ask them to one of our games to see if it lifts the atmosphere at FCR.

It was a fantastic defensive display from Wroxham. Whitehawk had most of the ball but the two Wroxham center backs rarely looked troubled. Looking forward to supporting the Yachtsmen at Wembley

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

Magnificent performance, and congratulations to all involved with the club. Only problem I had was my young lad flatly refusing to sing come on you blues. Also says can we go to Wembley but says he aint having a blue and white flag.

Dont know if any of you listening on radio heard the band that created a carnival atmosphere throughout the game. I think once we are promoted we should ask them to one of our games to see if it lifts the atmosphere at FCR.

[/quote]

Ill be there, just as show of support for my nearest team! i for one wont be holding up a blue flag! flipping hate that colour!

As Whitley Bay also play in blue and white stripes, Wroxham might have to change to their away kit which I was told yesterday is.

Yellow [:)]

Nice one Wroxham!

I won''t be there cause I didn''t when Diss went there in 1994cause if I did I''d of felt like a gloryhunting bandwagon jumper and anyway Norwich were a t home that day!

[quote user="yellow blood"]

As Whitley Bay also play in blue and white stripes, Wroxham might have to change to their away kit which I was told yesterday is.

Yellow [:)]

[/quote]

Whitley Bay is just down the road from me.  They had a really good run in the FA Cup in the 89/90 season where they reached the third round proper beating Preston 2-0 in round 2. 

Anyone know what date it is as im in uni in London so will probably go. As im from lowestoft went when they played a couple of years ago and was a great day out even though we lost. Hopefully will be the same for Wroxham

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Anyone know what date it is as im in uni in London so will probably go.

As im from lowestoft went when they played a couple of years ago and was a great day out even though we lost. Hopefully will be the same for Wroxham
[/quote]

What uni in London do you go to?

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Anyone know what date it is as im in uni in London so will probably go.

As im from lowestoft went when they played a couple of years ago and was a great day out even though we lost. Hopefully will be the same for Wroxham
[/quote]

Its the day after the Carlisle game ( 8th May I think )

[quote user="Canaryette"]

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Anyone know what date it is as im in uni in London so will probably go. As im from lowestoft went when they played a couple of years ago and was a great day out even though we lost. Hopefully will be the same for Wroxham[/quote]

What uni in London do you go to?

[/quote]Im at Greenwich uni