Sign in to follow this  
adycanary

Re: what do you need to watch the stream???

Firefox is better, as it ''buffers'' more quickly than Internet Explorer. Just Google ''Firefox'' and download it from there. (Internet Explorer won''t be replaced, so you can still use it later).

I forgot to add - make sure you''ve got some form of anti-spyware or virus protection running, as usuing P2P type programmes can end up with malware on your computer, which will slow it down.

To watch a live stream youll need:A computer A web browser, preferably firefoxA decent 8mg BroadbandA  website to watch the live streamand you should be ready to go

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''ve not used an IP disguiser or a TVU or whatever player before to watch a game, are there advantages in this?[/quote]In fact for this match you will need neither, just Firefox or google Chrome. Pm''d you the link..

Andy

A set of waterproofs, a dry and maybe concealed area - with some sandwiches and a flask....Oh, and a decent pair of binoculars...

You may, if patient and fortunate, get to see a Kingfisher....

In the words of Alan Partridge sports commentator: "And Another!!!"

Could someone PM me the link please, would be much appreciated.

http://www.oddspreview.com/category/Football/Norwich-City-v-Leeds-United-team-news-and-free-live-stream-201003270057/ does thi smean that we wont be able to watch the live stream

[quote user="NC"]In the words of Alan Partridge sports commentator: "And Another!!!"

Could someone PM me the link please, would be much appreciated.[/quote]Done.

Thats''s one that you would need to use an IP disguiser as they are not allowed to stream it to the UK.

[quote user="Emotional Rex"]I''ve got all my jobs done early today so I''m ready to settle down and enjoy! Any links pm''d would be gratefully accepted[;)][/quote]In your inbox.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Emotional Rex"]I''ve got all my jobs done early today so I''m ready to settle down and enjoy! Any links pm''d would be gratefully accepted[;)][/quote]

In your inbox.
[/quote]

Any chance you could let me have it too please. Me and number 2 son are going but numbers 1 and 3 would like to watch it

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Emotional Rex"]I''ve got all my jobs done early today so I''m ready to settle down and enjoy! Any links pm''d would be gratefully accepted[;)][/quote]In your inbox.[/quote]

Any chance you could let me have it too please. Me and number 2 son are going but numbers 1 and 3 would like to watch it

[/quote]Of course, done.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Emotional Rex"]I''ve got all my jobs done early today so I''m ready to settle down and enjoy! Any links pm''d would be gratefully accepted[;)][/quote]In your inbox.[/quote]

[/quote]Of course, done.[/quote]

and me please